The Student Room Group

British citizen faces life imprisonment for the truth relating September 11 disaster

British citizen faces life imprisonment for the truth relating September 11 disaster in USA!

British wizard hacker Gary McKinnon is accused of penetrating Pentagon and NASA and some other top secret computers in search of sensitive UFO information. Washington presses London for his extradition into USA to face probable death sentence there! IMO that’s not right!

McKinnon could have get information about preparation of 9/11 disaster in USA. I’ve always suspected we owed it not to those mythic cells of Islamic terrorists but rather to some devilish inner forces in the USA intelligence community or power that be! One of the theories refers to some D.C. plan to unleash war in Iraq and Afghanistan.
I’m sure the smart bloke just “was lucky” to get access to some taboo info unflattering for CIA and American big shots….. Now they eagerly want poor Gary behind the bars to prevent the truth about their 9/11 involvement widely known.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
NemoB
British citizen faces life imprisonment for the truth relating September 11 disaster in USA!

British wizard hacker Gary McKinnon is accused of penetrating Pentagon and NASA and some other top secret computers in search of sensitive UFO information. Washington presses London for his extradition into USA to face probable death sentence there! IMO that’s not right!

McKinnon could have get information about preparation of 9/11 disaster in USA. I’ve always suspected we owed it not to those mythic cells of Islamic terrorists but rather to some devilish inner forces in the USA intelligence community or power that be! One of the theories refers to some D.C. plan to unleash war in Iraq and Afghanistan.
I’m sure the smart bloke just “was lucky” to get access to some taboo info unflattering for CIA and American big shots….. Now they eagerly want poor Gary behind the bars to prevent the truth about their 9/11 involvement widely known.

Source or evidence for any of these statements?
Reply 2
I didn't think he faced the death penalty? I heard 60 years in prison, which sounds about right.
Reply 3
NemoB

I've bolded the bits of this which are actually backed up by the truth.
Reply 4
'probable death'? What are you talking about. You have been very much misinformed and the link between his admitted UFO hunt and a 9/11 conspiracy theory? Sounds like you've just made this all up yourself.
Reply 5
Conspiracy theorists :shifty:
Reply 6
brilliant first post. a load of tosh backed up by **** all.
NemoB

LOLWUT
Reply 8
Theories can be true :wink:
Reply 9
Amit92
Theories can be true :wink:

You need evidence though, the wild accusations that the OP has made have little or no factual base.
If the British government have any intelligence at all, they will firstly refuse extradition, then secondly lock away NemoB for knowing too much.
Reply 11
Old story. Stupid poster. I feel sorry for the guy though, a lifetime in prison for one silly mistake.
This is the guy that has been diagnosed as being on the Autistic Spectrum. I think that these circumstances change everything, but I really don't know enough to make any more statements than that :o:
Reue
Sounds like you've just made this all up yourself.

He has.
Regardless of whether he found anything of note, hacking into the highest levels of the US administration is illegal. He won't receive the death penalty though.
The idea of the government carrying out 9/11 always makes me laugh, and even if they did the idea of them keeping documents on something that would bring down the whole country on a network that could be hacked into has me rolling on the floor.
Reply 14
it should not be possible for someone to get extradited to a country they may have never set foot in.
Reply 15
Student2806
He has.
Regardless of whether he found anything of note, hacking into the highest levels of the US administration is illegal.

Indeed it is. The problem with the treatment of the man at hand is the fact that the conduct he has engaged in is already criminalised under UK legislation. It's absurd that the UK government is even considering extradition under those circumstances. Why resort to the extra-territorial legislation of another jurisdiction when we have the tools ourselves?
i_also_rof
Indeed it is. The problem with the treatment of the man at hand is the fact that the conduct he has engaged in is already criminalised under UK legislation. It's absurd that the UK government is even considering extradition under those circumstances. Why resort to the extra-territorial legislation of another jurisdiction when we have the tools ourselves?

Because our justice system is **** at handing down good sentances :mad:- in the US he's get a good long sentance which would teach him to stay the **** out of government computer systems, and why shouldn't he? He breached their national security by doing this for ****'s sake!
Reply 17
op he wasnt looking for 9/11 stuff he was looking for ufo's.
and clearly if he goes to america they will throw the book at him, whereas here he wont get a long scentence.
tbh he was just a nerd with some balls, he isnt a threat to anyone. give him 5 years and he will be scared off doing anything again.
Reply 18
Powers like China, US (power ? :smile:) and Russia have performed exercises, like hacking into each other's systems, or attempting to disrupt their "pentagon" system or whatnot.
Over last summer, there was a mention of the Chinese republic hacking/bombarding the US NSA or something similar.
Most likely they get the other side to probe their computer defences in order to improve secuirity, despite being called "rogue attacks" by the papers.

I feel for this Mckinnon fella tho, give him a royal pardon,i think the govt. should exercise some backbone!
Reply 19
fallout?
Powers like China, US (power ? :smile:) and Russia have performed exercises, like hacking into each other's systems, or attempting to disrupt their "pentagon" system or whatnot.
Over last summer, there was a mention of the Chinese republic hacking/bombarding the US NSA or something similar.
Most likely they get the other side to probe their computer defences in order to improve secuirity, despite being called "rogue attacks" by the papers.

I feel for this Mckinnon fella tho, give him a royal pardon,i think the govt. should exercise some backbone!

he's an autistic pot head, hardly public enemy number one

Latest

Trending

Trending