The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Im not doing General studies so i wouldn't know probably an A/ B though lol
Reply 2
*mjg*
What grades u all predicted 4 GS? I'm predicted a B but will prob need an A to get into LSE.

Yep, definately an A mate, you can do it!
Reply 3
*mjg*
What grades u all predicted 4 GS? I'm predicted a B but will prob need an A to get into LSE.

lol wud look good with your e grades, shame no one accepts general
I didn't think that they still did general studies courses, because they are so useless.
Reply 5
Iluvatar
I didn't think that they still did general studies courses, because they are so useless.

I actually choose not to do it because I thought it would make me look like I am desperately trying to get more points. I didnt want it on my results.
Reply 6
im doing it, only because one of my unis will accept it, only doing AS tho but it will combine with my other AS (law) which is a B.

Really it is a waste of time, should spend that lesson a week on skills needed like essay writing, good study skills etc. far more useful
Reply 7
*mjg*

And LSE accept General Studies, do they? :rolleyes:
Reply 8
what are General Studies. Is it Key Skills, where you learn English, Maths and Science?
Reply 9
*mjg*

This guy makes me crack up. You've got to admire his willpower though. :smile:
Reply 10
LSE

Learning Support for Eleven-Plus.
Reply 11
Original post by Unreg&#1110
This guy makes me crack up. You've got to admire his willpower though. :smile:

Those who have been forced to work an extra year, tend to be more focused and more determined.
Reply 12
Bigcnee
LSE

Learning Support for Eleven-Plus.

lmao

Latest

Trending

Trending