The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

shamrock92
You scum! This isn't sexy?

Ohhhhhh. I actualy ment that Bachs music isnt sexy, Nor is the music of any of his sons.

Give me a bit of Gershwin anyday.
Sorry if someone posted this already

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ipzR9bhei_o

Myleen Klass is pretty and talented but the link the OP posted was horrible.

If we were doing the video we'd say, "Please switch off the fan and I'm not wearing those shoes and can I just play it on my own without all the crap added on."
Roobagnall
Ohhhhhh. I actualy ment that Bachs music isnt sexy, Nor is the music of any of his sons.

Give me a bit of Gershwin anyday.

Oh come on! I could get it on to this any day:

Reply 23
Linda and Suzanne
Sorry if someone posted this already

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ipzR9bhei_o

Myleen Klass is pretty and talented but the link the OP posted was horrible.

If we were doing the video we'd say, "Please switch off the fan and I'm not wearing those shoes and can I just play it on my own without all the crap added on."

Lol- well the fact is your not. I'm sorry but the music industry does not support freaks like you. They support me because I'm taking an LRSM in piano
Yeah, except for the bit where she suddenly turns into a zombie
Reply 25
I had to reply to this thread to stop in falling into the void of unanswered threads!
O'well
Don't be jealous babe

glad you realise i dont need to be :rolleyes:
Reply 28
I was expecting some slaggy TSR'ian. :frown:
I prefer it on the organ.
A peril of dating an organist :p:
Reply 30
clevergirl
Hi

Most people relate classical music to overweight German composers, such as Bach, and geeky people. However, if you look at this video then you'll see that classical music can be sexy and cool as illustrated by Myleen Klass. She is playing the well known Toccata and Fugue by Bach, which was originally composed for the organ a mere 3 centuries ago.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bXSgejUNri0

What do you think? Is this sexy and cool?

Sexy? Well, that's a matter of personal taste.
Cool? Hell no. "Hey how 'bout we take this great Bach piece, put in a half naked girl and some electronic beats at some point?" Well, to each their own I guess, but I wouldn't exactly call it "classical music".
Death to Mylene!

The effing terahawk...
Reply 32
Myleene Klass has always been a little weird looking for my taste.
Reply 33
nice ... if only the wind was a little stonger, it could blow off her dress
Reply 34
Myleen is starting to get annoying. She's always on TV or doing something. The worse was when she released a book on pregnancy, acting like she's a expert when she's only had one f-ing baby. Just piss off for a while yeah?
its ******* hot. As for myleene, im not her biggest fan... but that piano makes her about 2x as sexy
Reply 36
Its the video and myleen klass. If I saw a 78y/o composer and an orchestra playing this, i'd be like

meh
Reply 37
what a ****** version of the song....
*_kate_*
God Myleen Klass is ******* annoying. I would happily punch the overrated bimbo in the face:biggrin:

this
I hate Myleene Klass and everything she stands for. Not only has she been elevated to celebrity status because she can play piano a bit (she's better than me, but not nearly as good as a lot of people I've met and certainly nowhere even close to concert standard) and is very attractive, thus making her a puppet of Classic Fm's awful, sickening push to make classical music sexy and somehow 'relevant', but she's also a peddlar of superstitious nonsense that should have died out centuries ago with the age of reason. Astrology, Ghost hunting and all that is only going to get worse if it's endorsed by a lovely face.

Latest

Trending

Trending