The Student Room Group

Relationship

Signs you are a average or Good looking guy
Original post by Xer

it sucks but most girls like the stereotypical brunette curly hair but honestly just looking after ur hair skin and body is always good. (always smell nice)
im sure ur attractive in ur own way theres someone for everyone :smile:
Original post by Xer

Hi. Your thread was posted in the Advice on Everyday Issues section, so I've moved your thread to a more appropriate place in the forums.
Girls will make an effort to talk to u. You get pretty privileges. You're tall 6ft+, have some hobbies and aren't stupid.

Most girls do go for personality
Reply 4
Is this for average or attractive
Reply 5
Original post by Xer

Personality is generally what makes someone attractive. Outgoing but not overly-friendly, confident but not super loud all the time, funny but not at the expense of others(eg mocking, bullying, calling out others) or at the wrong time, not just talking about your own interests, keeping in touch with the other person, easy to talk to but not clingy. A personal ick is if that person always wants some kind of revenge from others. e.g. you fall out with one of your friends so instead of talking it out or being civil, every time you're in the same class you unplug their computers and mouse, take their chair away, spread rumours about them, call them out randomly when talking to people, put people against them(eg. "you shouldn't talk to him he did /////"). Some of these seem weird but I've seen them all happen a lot even to me once ;c. looks-wise, I can't say this about all people but generally from what I think and what others around me think, the worst things to have is greasy hair, side-burns(unless it's like a beard-connection thing), patchy beards, bad posture, dandruff, not taking care of skin. All of these are somewhat "fixable."
Reply 6
is being called cute by a girl a good thing like a girl never called me handsome, hot, sexy, and fit
Original post by Xer
is being called cute by a girl a good thing like a girl never called me handsome, hot, sexy, and fit

i go for cute guys, some girls go for hot guys idk it really depends. normallly if ur cute you’ve got a good personality and are a genuine kind person which is deffo good

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending