The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

If you're trying to pull girls in clubs, then you probably don't know them. So if they reject you, who cares? You'll never see them ever again.

You could go for the more old-fashioned approach of talking to them in everyday life though!
Reply 21
jonny23563
If you're trying to pull girls in clubs, then you probably don't know them. So if they reject you, who cares? You'll never see them ever again.

You could go for the more old-fashioned approach of talking to them in everyday life though!

well i know this sounds stupid but there's more chance of kissing and stuff in a club than real life
Reply 22
Phonicsdude
You're wrong. How would ypou even know this?

I've seen it happen that's how. :rolleyes:

If you molest somebody without them wanting it, you'll get a negative response. Unless they are whores.
ss7
§
They get away with it because they're confident and stop worrying about what they look like. Stop standing on the sidelines and envying these people. Just go out, talk with girls, fail. Get back up, and hit on the girls on the other side of the room. This has been posted so many times.

Its *that* easy :smile:
bodmer123
ok so the other night i was clubbing.
there were these 2 girls, and they weren;t with any boys or anything.

i should've started touching one of them round the waist, in fact i'm really upset i didnt.
the reason i didnt though is because i was worried they would slap me or something.

but i really want to get with a girl in a club!

PS. please dont call me a troll, it will annoy me
Say something funny and make them laugh you joker, or say something lame but so lame that it's funny

Or a simple hi how's it going works.
bodmer123
but all the "lads"/alpha males seem to get away with it...
i wish i was more good looking:s-smilie:

Trust me if you had started touching me around the waist without even talking to me first no matter how good looking you were - you would of got pushed away!

All guys that try & pull in clubs are 90% always gross slimy idiots!

x
Reply 26
Flowergirlx
Trust me if you had started touching me around the waist without even talking to me first no matter how good looking you were - you would of got pushed away!

x

lol
Flowergirlx

x

All of them or 90% of them?

Cos I gotta know if I can feel better over here.
Phonicsdude
All of them or 90% of them?

Cos I gotta know if I can feel better over here.

Haha, that didn't make much sense did it! Well about 90% of them, you get the odd nice guy.. well i'm judging this on clubs that i go to, maybe i just go to the slimy guy clubs!

xx
Flowergirlx
Haha, that didn't make much sense did it! Well about 90% of them, you get the odd nice guy.. well i'm judging this on clubs that i go to, maybe i just go to the slimy guy clubs!

xx

Essex timez! Do you live anywhere near Bricketwood or Brentwood?

**** it...do you live anywhere near any wood?

HAHA...that is so close to being a really sick chatup line. Im gonna take that down to the lab and see what me and the boys can do with it! :lmao:
Phonicsdude
Essex timez! Do you live anywhere near Bricketwood or Brentwood?

**** it...do you live anywhere near any wood?

HAHA...that is so close to being a really sick chatup line. Im gonna take that down to the lab and see what me and the boys can do with it! :lmao:

Hahaha!!

Nooo.. Leigh-on-Sea i'm afriadd, no wood for me!!

x
Reply 31
More help, i am determined to get off with a girl tonight....
Reply 32
I am in the same position as you, and 'got' with a girl last week in a club for the first time. What i did then clearly worked and all i can say is reiterate what some post have already mentioned. When dancing etc. if you see a girl you look try and get eye contact, smile etc. and when she notices you go over and start a simple conversation with her whilst dancing. What held me back was the possibility of rejection but that is just part of the process, you win some you lose some! Just go and try, try and try again and eventually you will find that you will 'get with a girl'. I certainly did!
The sure fire way to score on a night out is to simply walk up to a lady and tickle her vagina, works every time.
Reply 34
Original post by bodmer123
ok so the other night i was clubbing.
there were these 2 girls, and they weren;t with any boys or anything.

i should've started touching one of them round the waist, in fact i'm really upset i didnt.
the reason i didnt though is because i was worried they would slap me or something.

but i really want to get with a girl in a club!

PS. please dont call me a troll, it will annoy me

Forget about just rolling up and groping a girl. The kind of guys who can get away with such tactics are the ones who don't even have to think about it. You are clearly not one of them.

You need to develop an ability to "break the ice". There is no one trick or line which will work. You have to be able to read your "target". What is she wearing? What is she doing? Who is she with? What comment can you tie in to the setting and event which will peak her interest. The trick is to be intriguing without appearing to try. It is an art which needs to be developed, but just pretend to be confident even if you aren't and it will usually turn out not humiliating.

If you draw a blank and can't come up with anything, then try this. Walk up to her. Look her in the eye. Smile, and say; "hi my name is ______. Can I buy you a drink/ would you like to dance." If you do this four times with confidence, then at least one of them will say yes. You don't have to be a good fisherman if you put your hook out there often enough.
Reply 35
Trust me, getting a girl in a club isn't worth it. It's clearly not your scene and you'd do better expending your energies elsewhere.
Reply 36
Original post by Gomez95
I am in the same position as you, and 'got' with a girl last week in a club for the first time. What i did then clearly worked and all i can say is reiterate what some post have already mentioned. When dancing etc. if you see a girl you look try and get eye contact, smile etc. and when she notices you go over and start a simple conversation with her whilst dancing. What held me back was the possibility of rejection but that is just part of the process, you win some you lose some! Just go and try, try and try again and eventually you will find that you will 'get with a girl'. I certainly did!

This is an old thread from 2009 - if you want to discuss it please create a new thread in the appropriate forum section. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending