The Student Room Group

How can I find a girlfriend

Hi I just don’t really know how I can find my true love since I wold like to have a girl friend to have fun with and do stuff such as travel to new city’s and enjoying the world
And I wold love to go out with her to dinner out for restaurant and go to clubs with her
How old are you?
Reply 2
Outside and by doing things rather than staying online. You’re 19 so won’t be on this site either.
Original post by Anonymous
Original post by Anonymous #1

Mate, at 19 if you haven't had any success with women then you aren't in the top tier of guys that women go for and probably not in the tier just below that.

That's not uncommon a situation these days but you have to understand that most women aren't serious about guys in this country. Even many guys who get girls the relationships may not work out. Your best bet is to consider looking at women abroad probably outside of western nations 'the West'. Find a culture/country where you would be happy dating the women. Read up about that country and it's culture. Get on a free or pay monthly dating site and get some conversations going on there.

If you get into it then learning the language of that country well is usually a good thing but many people know English these days in many countries around the world. Honestly women in the UK are really a dead loss and its not worth bothering fretting over why you can get one or waste time over wanting one. Go abroad and seek women who really want a guy and are serious about it. Anything else is just wasting time and pointlessly beating yourself up over it.
Depends on what you're looking for. If its something short term, try some dating apps like Tinder or Bumble as thats what most 19 year olds are doing or even try going to clubs to find someone.
However, if you're looking for something long term with someone, I'm gonna be really honest- that's gonna be very difficult. Women in the UK have too many choices nowadays so its hard getting their attention or even forming something long term or deep connection with them, thats modern dating for you!
Reply 6
i don't really like dating apps since I can find people there that they want me for money of for s.......x but as io thonk firt i need to find the as a friend and then wait for a while and the tell her
How about someone on your course or in your uni?
Original post by Anonymous #1
i don't really like dating apps since I can find people there that they want me for money of for s.......x but as io thonk firt i need to find the as a friend and then wait for a while and the tell her

I've grown up living my young years in this country late teens, twenties and like you no joy. I've only had girls serious in me in the UK that I did not want to date as I had zero attraction to them, often overweight or unattractive or too bad character traits to want to be with, i.e bossy, etc

I've only had any luck with girls outside if western nations, they are serious and are way easier to date. Not all of them are you going to find are girls for you or without issues but they are way better than girls here. It just takes a bit of research on the internet, decide what country you want to go. Laziness is what drives most UK guys to hitting their head against a brick wall wanting the solution of a reasonable UK girl to drop into their lap. It ain't likely to happen I've tried every which way and their are no easy answers, that's where our society has ended up unfortunately.
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous #4
How about someone on your course or in your uni?

no their is attractive to me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending