The Student Room Group
McDonald's :awesome:
Is this full time, or just something part time to support studies?
I'd try for an apprenticeship in a good company that you're interest in, if I were you.

Which is a bit vague I know, but you know yourself what area of work you'd like to go into and it woulod be more worth your while in the end probably to do an apprentiship than go straight into a job that requires little skill but has little prospects, if you get what I mean.
Retail is your best bet.
Make your own business.

Fine a niche in a market you are interested in and exploit it.
Reply 6
Pretty much anything you can get, as you dont have much work experience dont expect a managing job and it will be especially difficult to find a job in the current economic climate, i am talking from experience. Before I could easily find a job as a retail assistant and now its near impossible, it did get to a point where i was gonna go and work at the local maccy D's but luckily my mate stopped me, but i dont c any problem in workin newhere as long as your supporting yourself.
Have you got a careers service in your local area? They may be able to help you find a job that would suit you.
I know a few friends that have come out with decent £16,000+ jobs this way.
Reply 8
meercatman - Full time and long term as in doing this job for the rest of my days.

Deutsch_Beth - May look around for some apprenticeships (IT sector)

Snookercraze - Rather not would like to use my computer skills (on a computer and not a till)

mollymustard - I will seek help from the careers service at some point, do you know what jobs they are doing?
Chi206
meercatman - Full time and long term as in doing this job for the rest of my days.

Deutsch_Beth - May look around for some apprenticeships (IT sector)

Snookercraze - Rather not would like to use my computer skills (on a computer and not a till)

mollymustard - I will seek help from the careers service at some point, do you know what jobs they are doing?

No, I'm not sure. I think they mainly tend to centre around apprentiships and admin jobs for schools leavers though so it could be of great help to you.

Latest

Trending

Trending