The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Craghyrax
:no: I didn't go to town on time (they close at 6) I've been unpacking and stuff the whole day, but I'll definitely go tomorrow.
Sorry, I know I'm disappointing everyone, but things are a bit crazy on this side. The move is a big one because of the amount of stuff I have, and the house I moved into is really disgusting, with a tiny room, which is creating alot of work in terms of trying to clean out old mess from other people to create space for me :sigh: And everybody left yesterday after graduating, so this was my first day to sort everything out.

Fair enough :smile:

Hope you enjoy your summer in Cambridge with the tourists :p:
Supergrunch
Yeah, that's because I was doing prelims, so was on a different list. It went fine (got a decent 2:1), but I should have got a first really, and need one next year to have any hope of getting MPhil funding. Ah well, I have next year still.
Good luck. I'm in the same boat regarding MPhil funding :afraid:
Craghyrax
:no: Sorry, I know I'm disappointing everyone, but things are a bit crazy on this side.
If it makes you feel better, my curiosity has been sated now (I managed to see a paper copy). So you have one fewer person hanging on your every post.
The West Wing
Fair enough :smile:

Hope you enjoy your summer in Cambridge with the tourists :p:

Heh..
Well I probably won't get myself anywhere much other than Sainsburys and the gym. Maybe the library...
I met with Baert to discuss my dissertation and he asked for the first 3000 words of it in 2 weeks time :eek3:
Supermerp
If it makes you feel better, my curiosity has been sated now (I managed to see a paper copy). So you have one fewer person hanging on your every post.

The world appears brighter in my eyes...
Reply 9925
I have done sooooooo much sewing all day and I'm nowhere near finished!
Sewing?
People have the classlist. I want it :woo: :hmmm: :woo:
Reply 9928
Craghyrax
Sewing?

I'm customizing a blazer, I couldn't find one in the shops that I liked so I decided to add bits to one I picked up in a charity shop ages ago :smile:
I'm all graduated. The holding onto fingers and kneeling prayer-style in front of the master was rather odd.
I love being able to do stuff like that on holidays. I'm going to have fun like, cooking lengthy proper meals again :biggrin:

Tomorrow brim...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY K.T.
Craghyrax
Tomorrow brim...

The West Wing and my friend from Selwyn both have it and neither thought to send it to me :bawling:
Llamaaa
I'm all graduated. The holding onto fingers and kneeling prayer-style in front of the master was rather odd.

Congratulations
Reply 9933
ack sorry for that :frown:
Reply 9934
'Tis funny the way you seem to cause all of TSR's trolls to gravitate towards you. Strange, but funny.
Tom
'Tis funny the way you seem to cause all of TSR's trolls to gravitate towards you. Strange, but funny.

No, this is the same one. And I haven't really had any experiences with others in four years. Anyway, I have to take responsibility for my blue which probably causes lots of things to gravitate towards it. Mostly attention :ninja:
Reply 9936
Hey hey guys, I'm back & not dead & stuff :smile: In even better good times, I checked my results & they were surprisingly respectable (I'm guessing this is old news now, but hey...)
K.T.
Hey hey guys, I'm back & not dead & stuff :smile: In even better good times, I checked my results & they were surprisingly respectable (I'm guessing this is old news now, but hey...)

Well done and Happy Birthday :biggrin:
Reply 9938
Craghyrax
Well done and Happy Birthday :biggrin:

Thank you :biggrin: I only just noticed the first time you wrote it, but in my defense I got home at ~1am from the Lake District, decided to risk looking at CamSIS & am now suffering from surprise & Irn Bru related insomnia...
K.T.
Thank you :biggrin: I only just noticed the first time you wrote it, but in my defense I got home at ~1am from the Lake District, decided to risk looking at CamSIS & am now suffering from surprise & Irn Bru related insomnia...

Well you certainly deserve some Irn Bru...
How was the hike?

Latest

Trending

Trending