The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

minimo
Congratulations lllllammaaaa :biggrin: :jiggy: :party: :nutcase:

This seems to be a good year for Camchatters applying for postgrad stuffs, so far I think four of us have offers for something :biggrin:

I missed out. :frown:
I got top of the room ballot. Sweeeeeeet. :biggrin:

Congrats Llama :smile:
Reply 1582
my supervision is in 4 minutes ****
Reply 1583
FadeToBlackout
I missed out. :frown:

argh I forgot :frown:
Llamaaa
I have cast my vote for CUSU, although none of it will affect me. For the ones where I had an opinion I voted properly, but in the delegates one I went by coolness of name.

Congratulations !!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

sorry if you've already mentioned it, but which Bar school will you be going to next year? which chamber do you think you'll be in?

and congratulations again :biggrin: :biggrin:

Continuing the law related good news... I've jut got an internship for the summer :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 1585
thegluups
Continuing the law related good news... I've jut got an internship for the summer :biggrin: :biggrin:

In your first year?! Wow, congrats! Where??
Reply 1586
Chigbo as in tom chigbo? He was a geography fresher at John's when i was there. What's he running for?
jcb914
In your first year?! Wow, congrats! Where??

In Germany... its in Augbsurg, near Munich... its "Dr Hille Partner... " so not exactly Clifford Chance lol... but im still really ahppy :biggrin:

although the first two weeks should be interesting... german commercial law (haven't spoken german in a year... and never done any german law) lol...
so google translator.. here i come :biggrin:
Tom Chigbo is running for President.
Llamaaa
I'm Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

Congratulations :biggrin:

Our bridge is coming along :smile: I'm hoping to finish tomorrow. Only got 10 more members to attach.

And structures super in 55 minutes. Not worth starting work till after it's done. I am going to be spending the evening in the library again methinks :frown: Plus going to hall is going to be very very tight.
Llamaaa
I'm Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

Well done :hugs:

brimstone
I got top of the room ballot. Sweeeeeeet.:biggrin:

Niiiice. Where are you going to choose? Old Court? or are you more of an Ann's Court person? Doesn't that also mean that you'll be bottom next year though?
Chess Piece Face
Well done, Llamaaa :smile:

It turns out that my last supervision will be on March 13 as my supervisor is away for most of the week and can't make the Monday one - so that means I'll be coming home a day later than I thought and therefore that I can make the waffles! :smile:

Awesome! Although sorry you don't get to get home when you wanted to..
Brim: welldone you, that's really lucky! Its the right way round too (if you do random ballot) Much better bottom in 3rd than 2cnd.
Tom
Chigbo as in tom chigbo? He was a geography fresher at John's when i was there. What's he running for?

He is effectively now our CUSU president, as well as being an NUS delegate.
Craghyrax
Awesome! Although sorry you don't get to get home when you wanted to..
Brim: welldone you, that's really lucky! Its the right way round too (if you do random ballot) Much better bottom in 3rd than 2cnd.

Have you had any sleep yet? If not, GO TO BED!!!! :hmmm:
The West Wing
Have you had any sleep yet? If not, GO TO BED!!!! :hmmm:

:redface:

Ehm..no :ninja: I have another supervision deadline looming so am going to read myself to sleep after dinner :s-smilie:

Thanks though. And thanks for the redbulls! Really cheered me up :hugs: How about you - you can't have gotten that much sleep yourself :s-smilie:
Craghyrax
:redface:

Ehm..no :ninja: I have another supervision deadline looming so am going to read myself to sleep after dinner :s-smilie:

Thanks though. And thanks for the redbulls! Really cheered me up :hugs: How about you - you can't have gotten that much sleep yourself :s-smilie:

I went home after Mottier and got 3 hours sleep, so feeling much better now. Don't you even take naps in the day?
The West Wing
I went home after Mottier and got 3 hours sleep, so feeling much better now. Don't you even take naps in the day?

Yeh - depends on the situation. Like if I'm really sleep deprived but need to stay productive then I'll nap during the day and go on, but this time was a much longer stretch of exertion and no sleep. If I went to bed early I'd probably wake up at some useless time and scupper my sleep cycle. Given that I chose to do the lecture, after that point it seemed fair enough to just keep going and try reading and just get a really early night.
Last year I had to nap in the day alot, but this year its better because I don't often deprive myself of sleep anymore(more like once a week now)

Did you find your way out the secret passage alright? I wasn't sure if it would be locked or not, but it seems to be usually open.
Naps are good. Unless you forget to set your alarm and sleep for 5 hours, like I did a few weeks ago. That messes you up.

Supervision was much better than I expected. My structures supervisor really is very good.

Now to do most of an examples paper (I hope) in 4 hours... doable, certainly.
Reply 1598
That chinese CUSU-presidential candidate is a complete tosser. I sincerely hope I didn't vote for him in my randomness.
I just had an hour long nap :o: Now, I've gotta read for an essay. But bed is so much more tempting. :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending