The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

Christ's College (Cambridge) Students and Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by strawberryjellybaby
They were beige-y pink but I had a yellow rim around my dress so maybe that's the confusion? You're not blond are you? Probs not but I remember having a conversation with someone doing NatSci!

As I remember, I was the only blond there. I think...
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Original post by ben-smith
As I remember, I was the only blond there. I think...

Ah I just remembered chatting to a blonde NatSci applicant when I first arrived when looking for the room for my second interview and wondered if it was the same person.
Reply 1182
Original post by cz100
Hmm not really :colondollar: What time were you in?

Like 12:45-2:15 and 3:00-4:00 approximately, how about you?

They were beige-y pink but I had a yellow rim around my dress so maybe that's the confusion? You're not blond are you? Probs not but I remember having a conversation with someone doing NatSci!

No, I have brown hair! There were lots of NatSci applicants though. Were you wearing glasses? If not I think I may be thinking of someone else!
Original post by Rho22

No, I have brown hair! There were lots of NatSci applicants though. Were you wearing glasses? If not I think I may be thinking of someone else!

Nope, no glasses!
Reply 1184
Original post by Rho22

Well my first interview was at 12.45 but I came back after 2 to wait for my second interview which was at around 3.00. I was the one Northern Ireland have glasses and a long creamish coat. Would you recall seeing me?
Reply 1185
Nope, no glasses!

Oh sorry, must have been thinking of someone else! Perhaps we were in the waiting room at different times?

Original post by cz100
Well my first interview was at 12.45 but I came back after 2 to wait for my second interview which was at around 3.00. I was the one Northern Ireland have glasses and a long creamish coat. Would you recall seeing me?

I actually do remember someone in a cream coat! There seemed to be a lot of Medicine and NatSci applicants yesterday.
Reply 1186
Original post by Rho22

I actually do remember someone in a cream coat! There seemed to be a lot of Medicine and NatSci applicants yesterday.

And a lot of maths applicants as well. I still haven't a clue who you are, hopefully we can meet again at Christ's :smile:
Reply 1187
Original post by cz100
And a lot of maths applicants as well. I still haven't a clue who you are, hopefully we can meet again at Christ's :smile:

Hopefully, good luck :smile:
Reply 1188
They put the history and the computer science people in the same waiting room.
Making conversation : ridiculously hard.
Original post by hanjjj
They put the history and the computer science people in the same waiting room.
Making conversation : ridiculously hard.

I think it was the same waiting room for everyone wasn't it?
Anyone know how many Christ's English Applicants there are this year?!
Christ's' blog says they sent the letters today :|
Original post by Phredd
Christ's' blog says they sent the letters today :|

All Cambridge Uni letters were sent today :smile:
Reply 1193
Good luck everyone!
And if you got accepted to Christ's, welcome to what I think is THE best college in Cambridge :biggrin:
Reply 1194
Original post by kpatb
Good luck everyone!
And if you got accepted to Christ's, welcome to what I think is THE best college in Cambridge :biggrin:

Kpatb speaks the truth.
Got pooled by Christ's - quite gutted tbh

Sorry to hear that - but don't worry yet: it means you're of an excellent standard :smile: Hopefully you'll get fished out by someone else and Christ's will realise what they lost.
Reply 1197

Which, while understandably upsetting, means that you're good enough for a Cambridge place. Think what you had to do to beat all of those other people! Try not to get too upset over it. :smile:
Reply 1198
I got an offer!!! So happy!
Original post by cz100
I got an offer!!! So happy!

Congrats! Good luck with meeting the offer and enjoy life at Christ's :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending