The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'll be at uni but I'll send a card and a present over obviously, not sure what to send yet though. Ordering flowers seems like the easiest option.
Meh probably give her money and a card, every time I buy her something she just does not like it and ends up returning it.
A present which i have'nt made my mind up on, probably one that all my brothers and sisters agree on, maybe jewellry or chocolates with a card. I'll probably give her the day off and do the cooking and cleaning as well.
Fazza123
it sucks because its my mums bday 3days before lol.

My mums birthday is the day before :tongue:
Reply 24
I never get my mum anything. Mother's day is just to get the till's ringing!
Reply 25
A card, and a signed photo of my mum's hero - David Dickinson!
Reply 26
I work in a pharmacy, so probably some drugs or cream
Reply 27
My Tosis Is...?
thanks for the reminder :smile:

:ditto:

I'll probabaly get my mum a book, new perfume, a card and some chocolates.
Reply 28
SnowAngel
:ditto:

I'll probabaly get my mum a book, new perfume, a card and some chocolates.

Book! love the idea! :biggrin:

Now which one.....
Fazza123
it sucks because its my mums bday 3days before lol.

Same, well 2 days before.

Think i'm just gonna get her some flowers or something. Get her a big present for her birthday.
Reply 30
Thud

Now which one.....

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ten-Fantasies-Abi-Titmuss/dp/0753510375
this is a great read...your mum is gonna love it!
Reply 31
4G_dollars
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ten-Fantasies-Abi-Titmuss/dp/0753510375
this is a great read...your mum is gonna love it!

XD

I think she prefers crime....:tongue:
Chris#1
I work in a pharmacy, so probably some drugs or cream

Some drugs! Lol :smile:
Reply 33
Thud

Now which one.....

:yep: My mum loves reading! (^_^)
Try raiding the place where she keeps all her other books to get an idea of the kind of thing your mum likes :smile:

Remember to tidy up said raided place as otherwise could cause complications
Reply 34
steeler4life
Same, well 2 days before.

Think i'm just gonna get her some flowers or something. Get her a big present for her birthday.

lol. i think i'll just get her lil things like flowers chocolates etc, ten mothers day i wana book a spa for herrr hopefully i can, go out for a meal.

katechar_X
My mums birthday is the day before :tongue:

lol luckyy.
my mum wont be getting anything of me :smile:
Reply 36
Thud
XD

I think she prefers crime....:tongue:

Crime scares, she needs a joyous, relaxing, funfilled book to put her in a smiling mood.
You people are getting some crap stuff, flowers, whats the point? My budget is £40 dont know what to get though.
Reply 38
a jewellery subscription gift card. you can buy one from £10 from www.blubangle.com. it's basically like lovefilm but for jewellery. i only use it for when i have a big party on though, not the membership stuff.
moneymakerRP
You people are getting some crap stuff, flowers, whats the point? My budget is £40 dont know what to get though.

I think it's more the process of thinking about your mumsy on mother's day and buying something/making something she'll actually appreciate rather than the amount you're gonna spend!

A homemade cake and card could mean more to your mum than something that costs £40 because you've taken the time to think about her :yep:

Latest

Trending

Trending