The Student Room Group

awaiting sponsor 2 details

Hi, my online application says awaiting sponsor 2 details which I believe is the financial evidence, but my mum hasnt recieved any emails? I found a form online through reddit that people said you need to upload but i dont know if this is the right one. I tried ringing student finance but theres no way to contact them since it just say go to the website.

is this the right form
Original post by birthofbambi
Hi, my online application says awaiting sponsor 2 details which I believe is the financial evidence, but my mum hasnt recieved any emails? I found a form online through reddit that people said you need to upload but i dont know if this is the right one. I tried ringing student finance but theres no way to contact them since it just say go to the website.

is this the right form

Hi there,

Yes, this is the right form, rest assured. We're currently processing PFF2s in around 17 working days, so please check your account and e-mails for any updates.

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 2
Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi there,

Yes, this is the right form, rest assured. We're currently processing PFF2s in around 17 working days, so please check your account and e-mails for any updates.

Thanks, Graeme

Hi to prove that my parents are not living together anymore, i.e separated, the solicitor said it will take months to recieve documents, what should i do? because they arent living together anymore, but arent divorced, so i was advised by my teacher to put that i only lived with my mother because i do. so what should i do as she cant get the documents to prove that in time?

can we use utility bills e.g gas electric etc, that are all in my mothers name as proof
(edited 9 months ago)
Hi to prove that my parents are not living together anymore, i.e separated, the solicitor said it will take months to recieve documents, what should i do? because they arent living together anymore, but arent divorced, so i was advised by my teacher to put that i only lived with my mother because i do. so what should i do as she cant get the documents to prove that in time?

can we use utility bills e.g gas electric etc, that are all in my mothers name as proof

Hi there,

We can accept a council tax bill that confirms single person occupancy discount on it's own as evidence of separation however, if this is not available, we would require the tenancy agreement/mortgage statement with 2 other household bills that are in the sponsors name only.

Thanks, Clare
Reply 4
Original post by SFE Clare
Hi there,

We can accept a council tax bill that confirms single person occupancy discount on it's own as evidence of separation however, if this is not available, we would require the tenancy agreement/mortgage statement with 2 other household bills that are in the sponsors name only.

Thanks, Clare

Hi okay, yeah a tenancy agreement and 2 household bills in my mothers name is okay, thank you for helping.
Hi okay, yeah a tenancy agreement and 2 household bills in my mothers name is okay, thank you for helping.

You're welcome - if you have any further questions feel free to ask.

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 6
Hi would a child tax credit letter be alright as it adresses my mother as a single/lone parent
Hi would a child tax credit letter be alright as it adresses my mother as a single/lone parent

Hi there,

That can be acceptable, yes, we just need our assessors to confirm this.

We'd recommend uploading this as evidence now and the assessors will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending