The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1780
Sephirona
Aiko is my mother. :hmmm:

I am!? Given that Vin-kin is only two years old and is my younger brother, how old are you? :eek:
Reply 1781
Yuuki
I like how the hair clip changes colour in your avatar, it's a nice touch. :yep:

Has it always changed colour? I only noticed tonight :redface:
Reply 1782
Matisse
I am!? Given that Vin-kin is only two years old and is my younger brother, how old are you? :eek:

Everyone thinks I'm young but I'm actually 200 years old. Young for my species, but well, compared to you humans :woo:
Matisse

So you're Cara's daughter too? Which makes you my sister? :dance:

Coolest sister tbh. :cool: Much cooler than my bloodline sister. :yucky:
Reply 1784
Truered
Everyone thinks I'm young but I'm actually 200 years old. Young for my species, but well, compared to you humans :woo:

I'm an old blood vampire, transcended from the ages past. I'm actually over 800 years old, young one.
Matisse

It's officially out on March 13th. I'm an avid fan of the series, having played and completed all of the main games (excluding the survivor, outbreak and portable releases that I chose not to play). I enjoyed RE4, so I will definitely be getting this. With HDMI, this is going to be awesome.

I've only really played Resident Evil 4, which I thought was awesome. I bought Outbreak and really regretted it. The gameplay was quite terrible imo.

:yep: I look forward to RE5.

Am I gonna have to bite all you vampires? :fangs:
Reply 1786
Truered

I don't think so, I just noticed it tonight as well.
Reply 1787
Kagutsuchi
So you're Cara's daughter too? Which makes you my sister? :dance:

Coolest sister tbh. :cool: Much cooler than my bloodline sister. :yucky:

Regrettably, yes (not that you're my brother, that Cara is my mother). Mind you, her fanfiction was rather good, I must say. :yep:
Reply 1788
Matisse
I'm an old blood vampire, transcended from the ages past. I'm actually over 800 years old, young one.

Oldie :hahaha:

*goes to the corner* :sad:
Reply 1789
Yuuki
I like how the hair clip changes colour in your avatar, it's a nice touch. :yep:

Truered

Yuuki
I don't think so, I just noticed it tonight as well.

I'm surprised you noticed. :tongue: - Yes, I was bored this evening and thought I'd play around with the avatar. Thank you. :smile:
Matisse
Regrettably, yes (not that you're my brother, that Cara is my mother). Mind you, her fanfiction was rather good, I must say. :yep:

Fanfiction? :love: Could i have a little read?

I'm awfully bored tonight. :sad:
Reply 1791
Truered
Oldie :hahaha:

*goes to the corner* :sad:

I've lived too long, that I know. :sad:
Reply 1792
There's a fanfic about this messed up family? :confused:
Matisse =
Yuuki
There's a fanfic about this messed up family? :confused:

Our family's awesome. :whip:

Aren't you my sister?
Reply 1795
Kagutsuchi
Matisse =

Matisse is a clumsy emo Elf? :tongue:
cute :love:
Truered
Matisse is a clumsy emo Elf? :tongue:

Matisse = ?
Do you want to become a eunuch, Tru? Kagu?
Or!

Latest