The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

cheesecakebobby
Yeah sorry dude, but maybe you should stop looking for chicks and start looking for a dictionary.

He's got a point, nothing you've said so far really makes sense...
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 21
Prince21
How old are you mate by your comments i guess you lot are like 15 years old or you some posh boy who has never heard of slang. Allow this man iam not wasting my time chatin to you i show you how a real man fins out. Iam goign to kings collage wensday on the open day we see what happening.

BTW, I'm a 29 year old FEMALE, so I suggest you take your pre-pubescent ass and do one!
Fluffy
BTW, I'm a 29 year old FEMALE, so I suggest you take your pre-pubescent ass and do one!

*hides* scary woman
Reply 23
This guys a joker, I dont know how he got into Kings!

btw, nice one mxox, rep for that!
(now hopes that really wasnt you :eek: )
Reply 24
chats
This guys a joker, I dont know how he got into Kings!

btw, nice one mxox, rep for that!
(now hopes that really wasnt you :eek: )

hehe dont you wish :wink:

Well anything to dissuade this 'Prince' for coming to the same university as me next year!
Reply 25
Rofl :smile:
cheesecakebobby
In London we don't say "chicks", we say "beeatches"

:mad:
how degrading :rolleyes:

Fluffy
You are going to Kings COLLEGE, not Kings Collage! The two words have different meanings - muppet!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: excellent! :biggrin:

cheesecakebobby
Yeah sorry dude, but maybe you should stop looking for chicks and start looking for a dictionary.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
this thread is sooo funny :biggrin:

Prince21
Why has no one asked this before? People who go to Kings can you tell me are the chicks pretty. Where is the location for the best looking chicks. What halls do you reccommend and area. Give me your thoughts and info! Uni is not just about study, its time to be a player.

yeah Prince21, with your intellect I'm sure you'll drive us all crazy :rolleyes:
stop masturbating in your pathetic little corner and get a life! :mad: Stop seeing girls as sex objects :mad: :mad: :mad:
And even if you did find a good looking girl, what in the WORLD makes you think she'd fall for you ANYWAYS hu??? :mad:
Reply 27
wild thing
:mad:
how degrading :rolleyes:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: excellent! :biggrin:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
this thread is sooo funny :biggrin:

yeah Prince21, with your intellect I'm sure you'll drive us all crazy :rolleyes:
stop masturbating in your pathetic little corner and get a life! :mad: Stop seeing girls as sex objects :mad: :mad: :mad:
And even if you did find a good looking girl, what in the WORLD makes you think she'd fall for you ANYWAYS hu??? :mad:

masturbating in the corner. hahaha lol. this guy is just so pathetic
Reply 28
WILD THING you full of ****!!! Who said that I see girls as sex objects and you telling me i masturbate in the corner hahahah. Please tell me were your post was going, to me it was a insult, did i insult anyone on this board no, did i say anything bad to anyone no. You need to learn to read. Oh whats wrong with asking if the girls are pretty at Kings, i expected guys to reply not girls and who said anythign about me falling 4 them. Can you read my post again please. You all full of crap. I asked a simple question but no you turned it into a arguement then just started on me. Firstly I got into Kings because I worked for it, (you dont know me so you cant judge me) oh sorry i cant spell, but only you would care, why would you care so much that a made a spelling mistake. It says so much about me doesnt it. Fluffy you 29 havent you finished university!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so what you doing posting here and telling me to take my pre-pubescent ass and do one.... Sorry i dont understand what that mean, lololol still at puberty age.. Your the Jokers. Right now you can right all you want i dont give a **** because iam laughting
Prince21
WILD THING you full of ****!!! Who said that I see girls as sex objects and you telling me i masturbate in the corner hahahah. Please tell me were your post was going, to me it was a insult, did i insult anyone on this board no, did i say anything bad to anyone no. You need to learn to read. Oh whats wrong with asking if the girls are pretty at Kings, i expected guys to reply not girls and who said anythign about me falling 4 them. Can you read my post again please. You all full of crap. I asked a simple question but no you turned it into a arguement then just started on me. Firstly I got into Kings because I worked for it, (you dont know me so you cant judge me) oh sorry i cant spell, but only you would care, why would you care so much that a made a spelling mistake. It says so much about me doesnt it. Fluffy you 29 havent you finished university!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so what you doing posting here and telling me to take my pre-pubescent ass and do one.... Sorry i dont understand what that mean, lololol still at puberty age.. Your the Jokers. Right now you can right all you want i dont give a **** because iam laughting

:eek:
Prince21

:rolleyes: aaah guys...
ooooh touchy touchy aren't we today :rolleyes:
I won't even degrade myself and answer your post....and glad you're laughing at your own stupidity :rolleyes:
wild thing
:rolleyes: aaah guys...
ooooh touchy touchy aren't we today :rolleyes:
I won't even degrade myself and answer your post....and glad you're laughing at your own stupidity :rolleyes:

It made my eyes squint just reading it :rolleyes:
beekeeper_
It made my eyes squint just reading it :rolleyes:

:rofl: :biggrin:
funniest thread ive seen on this forum :biggrin:
Reply 34
Prince21
Fluffy you 29 havent you finished university!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so what you doing posting here and telling me to take my pre-pubescent ass and do one....

Well, as I'm feeling egotistical tobight, I'll address your questions.

I am 29 at still at Uni - shocker!

I have a degree in genetics, a doctorate from Oxford, and am currently at medical school.

What have you done with your life apart from have a few wet dreams over 'Kings COLLAGE chicks' who, lets face it probably wouldn't touch you with a barge pole, and toss over the internet? Muppet!
Fluffy
Well, as I'm feeling eogtistical tobight, I'll address your questions.

I am 29 at still at Uni - shocker!

I have a degree in genetics, a doctorate from Oxford, and am currently at medical school.

What have you done with your life apart from have a few wet dreams over 'Kings COLLAGE chicks' who, lets face it probably wouldn't touch you with a barge pole, and toss over the internet? Muppet!

:rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: OL

excellent :biggrin: !!

If i was Prince21, I would never come back to TSR...humiliation right through!!!
Go Fluffy!
Reply 37
What have you done with your life apart from have a few wet dreams over 'Kings COLLAGE chicks'

hehehehe lol another good one!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 38
:dito: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

wild thing

If i was Prince21, I would never come back to TSR...humiliation right through!!!

lol

prince21 is a joker
Prince is douglas.

Latest