The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Want to transfer

Hi, I am currently a first year student studying psychology at the University of Exeter, I got into Kings Collage and Edinburgh, but I chose Exeter because of their placement year.
But I feel so out of place/claustrophobic here, I feel ungrateful as I know it's and amazing opportunity to be here, but I'm from Liverpool and the level of similarity between everyone/lack of diversity is crippling.
I am aware that Kings do take transfers, but apparently not for psychology, but does anyone have any advice on whether if I called they may be able to accept a transfer? I've been getting high grades so I don't think that that would be an issue

Thank you
Original post by celine.d1
Hi, I am currently a first year student studying psychology at the University of Exeter, I got into Kings Collage and Edinburgh, but I chose Exeter because of their placement year.
But I feel so out of place/claustrophobic here, I feel ungrateful as I know it's and amazing opportunity to be here, but I'm from Liverpool and the level of similarity between everyone/lack of diversity is crippling.
I am aware that Kings do take transfers, but apparently not for psychology, but does anyone have any advice on whether if I called they may be able to accept a transfer? I've been getting high grades so I don't think that that would be an issue

Thank you

Give them a ring.

Also is there any other cities that you think would suit you better? If you apply for a transfer you use UCAS so you have 5 choices again.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Thank you

As mentioned above, contact the uni :smile:
Reply 3

Thank you

Hi there! I wanted to ask about your success with this.

Quick Reply

Latest