The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

most of the time, but sometimes I'm just some kind of hero and sometimes I'm "nothing", just watching a situation like in a film.
once I had a dream that I was Janet Jackson, and another time I was Harry Potter... oh and once I was this random blonde fire fighter. Actually most of the dreams I remember are of when I'm not me :p: Sometimes I'm an animal. Who knows what Freud would say about all this?
Actually, they're usually from a third person perspective. Like whitepearl said, I'm viewing it from above.
This is interesting; yes, I am usually me, I can't remember a dream where I haven't been.
Reply 5
hmmm.
well when i dream, i watch the dream unfold from the back of me. (does that even make sense?)
i dont see it from my own eyes, it's like there's a camera behind me, following me through the entire dream. :smile:
I quite often am me for most of the dream but will have little fits of looking at myself....then back BEING me

wierd
I love dreams!
Always, but I haven't been able to remember a dream in years.
Reply 8
No Im Tom Cruise.
whitepearlbaby
most of the time, but sometimes I'm just some kind of hero and sometimes I'm "nothing", just watching a situation like in a film.

This. I have no idea why its always me who saves the day or dream :rolleyes:
Reply 10
Last night I dreamt that I was a mini sheep, about the size of a small Yorkshire Terrier!

I actually woke up confused and chuckled to myself hahaha
A lot of the time my dreams are in third person, so watching something going on, or like I am a person (usually myself I think) but still watching in third person. I only just realised this the other day, when my brother woke me up from a dream that I now realise I may never finish as it was in first person (my perspective) and far more detailed and imaginative than most of my dreams. It was a brilliant dream...I wish I could have finished it, I was me but I was some sort of magical adventurer (v.HP/LOTR etc so nods to you vanilla camel) and like my clothing was extremely detailed in a snowed village with these cool cottages and I was on a quest in a tavern exchanging with the bartender. But I didnt have the money (again a different kind of money that was detailed on the coin and not HP money or anything) and so there were these magical ornate boxes- 1 with the stuff I needed but couldnt afford and the other which cost less and would provide me with random objects dependent on magical conditions, so just as this fantastic little box (with a persona much like the chest in the Colour of Magic) is twirling and opening secret compartments and has these little velvet bags with mysterious objects in begins to give me tools to carry on my journey I am woken up!!! Back to normal dreams where I watch as not so exciting things happen....And the thing is I hadnt even been watching anything like HP earlier in the day..
Reply 12
In dreams it's believed that everybody you dream about in your dreams are all you.
I'm always me, but sometimes I see myself rather than seeing it from my perspective and my eyes. Like I'm watching over myself. Its strange!!
I am always me or its a third person view of me.
Reply 15
I'm always me. I'dfind a third person view of me, REALLY weird!!
i sometimes have dreams where im like two people ,and then I get confused and think ''whos thinking that'' and normally wake up at that point lol

the other night i was asleep but the light was on in my room ,suddenly it was like i was just lying there with my eyes open looking at the curtain (i was lying on my side) and i could see the curtain and the wall ,but then suddenly i thought ohmygod my eyes are actaully closed ,and then i opened my eyes and saw exactly what i thought i was looking at for afew seconds before ,even though i had been asleep for ages and turned in my sleep so couldnt have known what was in front of me until i opened my eyes ..weird ..someone told me it could have been an outof body experience:eek:
Reply 17
I have no idea why, but i don't dream :frown: it's like having something to watch when ur asleep isn't it? imagine having to go 9 hours looking at the inside of ur eyelid :eek: :tongue:
Reply 18
I'm never too sure as sometimes I feel like I'm living one of my friends or families life due to the people in the dream, but most of the time I think I'm me.
yes I'm always me

Latest

Trending

Trending