Pro Evolution Soccer 2009
Reply 3
bacardi
I go for a cycle. To the sea. With my mp3 player and a mars bar :smile:
I watch the footie
Play on the Wii
Sleep a lil
And do any leftover hwk
&you cnt forget the good old Sunday roast.. which normally has a Caribbean twist in my household
YUM!!!
Reply 6
I have a nap, and go for a nice long walk and a fag.

then, I begin the work which I have inevitably left until today. uggghhhh..
Eat two cadburys cream eggs together. Oh yeah.
Reply 8
I know what you mean about the sunday blues...it's always such a nothing day for me. I sleep in, read the papers, watch shipwrecked (which is pretty shocking this year), watch the football, youtube for hours, cook a meal in the evening, go to bed feeling deeply dissatisfied with the day's efforts and yet well-fed.
One is shocked the patrons of this forum do not attend Sunday mass. This place is ungodly, you're all heathens!
Eat wayyy too much and do too little work :frown:
OhNO!
then, I begin the work which I have inevitably left until today. uggghhhh..

Itz alwaiiz the way!!!!
Reply 12
haha well said queeny.

ahh i hate the fact i always leave work till a sunday then it takes me hours to get it done, a lot longer then it would on any other day!
i like going to london or shopping on a sunday :smile: or just genereally doing something!!
Sleep.
Wii.
Sleep.
Home/coursework.
Sleep.
Keyboard.

Sleep.
Work!
Reply 15
Deal with them =)
s_k
I always find myself in a lul on a Sunday....with no motivation or enthusiasm whatsoever. Yet, it gets to about this time and I am always comforted by looking out the window and watching the sunset to music. How do you lot tackle those sunday blues??

yeah i'm the same, evening is ok because its nearly time to sleep, but morning/afternoon is terrible.
maybe get a job? but then i guess you'd only be working till 4PM, could still help though
Reply 17
I usually completely chill out on Sundays and ban all studying/assignments, but today I have to do a last minute statistics assignment and its absolute torture :sad:

I plan to scavenge the rest of the evening by stopping at 9pm, watching tv then getting an early night since I'm off to London tomorrow yaaaay!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending