The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
and an aquifer surfacing at the offset of the said thr*st?
Reply 61
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Reply 62
aww...so early? do you have school again tomorrow, or...?
Reply 63
Oh dear...exams are never good - i've got 2 to look forward to tomorrow!
Reply 64
afraid not...i have my exams tomorrow, so at 6 tomorrow night i will be starting drinking and probably wont be stopping...but i would love to have a pm from you when i return! (if i can still read at that point!) theres no offer going for that bath though is there?
Reply 65
Men.... :biggrin:
Reply 66
ok...so i've finished my exams...some "friends" covered my suit, which i happened to be wearing at the time... with flour water eggs and other things i haven't deciphered yet - smells like offal though....and i'm DRUNK!
Loved the limeric - you obviously have a talent for more than spotting volcanic phenomena!
But! heres on for you - do you know what a trachyte lava is!
It was so mean in out exams...they gave us a nepheline orthopyroxene porphyric gabbro!
Reply 67
Close...i have to admit...
not usually porphyritic, and usually contains biotite minerals...not typically mafic.
Also diagnostic by its low density...Composed almost entirely of Feldspar minerals, usually plagioclase.
i'm pissed and i still talk lava...innit cool!
you could go further and say about not seen extruded since pre-cambrian, when earth was still carrying latent heat from formation...
Reply 68
God toby... talking about lava when ur drunk @ 3 in the morning.... impressive! :wink:
Reply 69
well he hasnt been online all day!!
Reply 70
Its good to see i have been missed anyway!
Yes, i have surfaced, but surprise surprise i'm drunk again!
who said a celebration had to last just the one night? i still have another 11 days of alcoholism to survive before i start my more than boring job!
Tune of the Night: The Prodigy - Outer Space
Toby
Reply 71
Geogger
ollowed later by a :bath:

Ahem... what are you up to in that bath?! :eek:
Heheh!
Reply 73
doesnt look like another pimms :wink:
Reply 74
Its a good action she's got there anyway....would be good to see it on more personal terms :wink:

"Cover up the table legs dear...your inflaming my sexual ardour"
Reply 75
Oooh geography quiz!
I like geography quizzes {bounces} :smile:
Reply 76
Oooh Amy!
I like Amy {bounces} :smile:
Reply 77
Acaila
Oooh geography quiz!
I like geography quizzes {bounces} :smile:

Well...if you wish to scan back a couple of pages you will be able to see and test your nerves on those devious geographical conundrums that have been provided to you!
Reply 78
Im bored, its early so guess where this is people :smile:
Reply 79
kilimanjaro

Latest

Trending

Trending