The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Knight1
VERY will rep you soon :smile:

In a few min...

By the way i prefer asking forums because they like disect the info for you am i making sense and google they have like long dam essays and all

Glad it helped :smile:
tolman
Well why should they. Obviously don't make this a blanket policy, brain surgeons should get a bit more (maybe like 50k) but teachers work just as hard, if not harder. Besides, with the internet, being a doctor can't be THAT hard these days. I was able to diagnose myself using the internet the other day.

Are you for ******* real you ******* ********?! Do teachers have the more emotionally demanding job? Do they have days where they get in at 7 and leave at 9? Do they have to deal with every ******* punter who turns up thinking they know better than the medic treating them? Do they run the constant risk of a lawsuit because the best wasn't quite good enough?

No, so **** off :mad2:
Reply 62
zdo0o
hate when people talk about footballers money.. do you even realise the immense amount of money generated from football? millions and millions are made from all the people watching football worldwide, mastercard and carling and barclays etc etc all make insane amounts of money from football. the only reason people watch football is because of the players, you don't say "oh im guna watch a barclays advert today", so if that amount of money is being generated, purely because of the players, surely it's right that a good amount of that money is given back to the players themselves. if i did a job for a company that earned them millions, i'd expect more than a basic 30k salary + company car!

Oh yeah, that's why I said 80%... They'd still have a few million lying around..

Maybe it could be donated then if they get so much? It's extortionate, and such a lack of skill/talent.. Over-rated and over-paid.. However, this is only my opinion.
Hedgehunter
Analysis: "The separation of an intellectual or material whole into its constituent parts for individual study."

Etymology: Medieval Latin, from Greek analusis, a dissolving, from analein, to undo : ana-, throughout; see ana- + lein, to loosen; see leu- in Indo-European roots.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/analysis

:p:

:rofl:
PM me and I will rep tomorrow for untimate dedication to the joke
They shouldn't be paid anything more than a plumber. Cos thats all they are, just clean out things and make sure they're ok. I'm a Communist.

:teeth::teeth::teeth:
Reply 65
Alex L
Are you for ******* real you ******* ********?! Do teachers have the more emotionally demanding job? Do they have days where they get in at 7 and leave at 9? Do they have to deal with every ******* punter who turns up thinking they know better than the medic treating them? Do they run the constant risk of a lawsuit because the best wasn't quite good enough?

Haha

Obvious troll is obvious. Now breathe :biggrin:
Lu-x
Haha

Obvious troll is obvious. Now breathe :biggrin:

I'm having a really ***** day, I've been working constantly since about 9, and the last thing I wanted to see was this :mad: :redface:
Reply 67
Alex L

Calm down. :eek3: Some teachers do get in at 7, and then are probs still working till 9 with marking and stuff. Plus sometimes they have to deal with naughty kids. They could also get sued.

Doctors don't do that much.
Reply 68
ffs quoting tol 24/7
Doctors are one of the most secure jobs and the skill can be used everywhere e.g. treating a wound and such.
I heard that gps get paid a lot in uk?
Reply 69
Alex L

breathe Alex L

if the troll ever comes into our surgery do you reckon it is unethical to refuse to treat him on the grounds of being a pain in the ****
Reply 70
anna_spanner89
30k for that...

ffs nurses get less than that
Err. If you and I started in the same hospital next year, you'd be earning more than me and you'd have all the benefits of key worker accommodation and a significantly lower debt. But we've already been over this.
tolman

You're right, I concede.
FTC199
breathe Alex L

if the troll ever comes into our surgery do you reckon it is unethical to refuse to treat him on the grounds of being a pain in the ****

What are you talking about? He has the internet. You're a slow one aren't you.
Double Agent
I can also diagnose using the internet. It seems you have micropenis, symptoms include prolific trolling of internet forums, a low self esteem resulting in a bitter attitude to the world and the desire to get attention.

tolman
Calm down. :eek3: Some teachers do get in at 7, and then are probs still working till 9 with marking and stuff. Plus sometimes they have to deal with naughty kids. They could also get sued.

You what? :hmmm:
FTC199
breathe Alex L

I'd have to go with yes, and tbh if I saw someone who actually looked like a troll then I'd probably just :rofl:
Reply 75
Alex L
You're right, I concede.

Wow, I didn't expect you fold so easily. I at least expected a debate.
Reply 76
OriginofSymmetry
What are you talking about? He has the internet. You're a slow one aren't you.

oh yeh he will just mis-diagnose himself and then come in looking for a completely wrong treatment, then i can decide whether or not to treat him
Reply 77
FFCrusader

You what? :hmmm:

Compared to Teachers. Obviously they work harder than say, a hobo.
Reply 78
tolman

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!! CMON!!!! Dont do that much.... Hmm like teachers do a lot. Some teachers just throw sheets and teachers and sit watching/doing random crap on there laptop
tolman
Wow, I didn't expect you fold so easily. I at least expected a debate.

You've had all you're getting from me. You aren't worth it. If I wanted an intelligent debate I'd pick a fight with someone else. Make that anyone else.

Latest

Trending

Trending