The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The Asians mentioned here are relating to Sub-Continent Asians and not the Chinese!, More sub-continent asians have achieved more with hard work than any other group ethnic group including Chinese. Yes it really does mean Indians/Pakistani/Sri Lankans not the Chinese, in the US a different matter,

10% of the economy, now that is special! Do Chinese without China's help contribute that much? Make a visual stat for yourself and look around the UK and see how many Indians/Pakistani/Sri Lankans businesses their are.

Chinese have not been in the running for much achievements till now as money poured in from China.

You might want to also take note of all the top positions held and professionals by sub-continent asians compared to the Chinese (Asian) Law, Accounts, Technical..

Does anyone have self made stats for the Chinese population? Or the "achievements" not special enough?
Original post by RyanT
No, but the point is the cost in personal freedom is very, very high. Without the extremists, a lot of government bills would not of been justified and I wouldn't be spied on so heavily. But this really is getting off-topic, start a new one if you want to take this further. I don't think anyone believes that Asians are generally as fiscal drain.

P.S.
Like another poster said.
Asians on average earning £69,000 ? You having a laugh? :woo: :woo: :woo:

How clever are you lot, did someone actually average the contribution? LOL oh dear! 2.5 Asian and you averaged contributions, errm I think their are some Asian companies that stat that are reporting over a few million £
Please don't bump threads that are years old. Thread locked :h:

Latest

Trending

Trending