The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

woohooo - A Sussex sub-forum!

Just wanted to be the first person to write in the forum, and to say that I am glad they rejected me last year, as I am off to Bristol now, wahey!!!! Oh, but thanx TSR for breating a Sussex subforum, veru much appreciated! I like to know what's going on at the uni nearest me! :biggrin:
Wooo :biggrin: Now maybe I will be able to actually make a decision about which university I want to go to....!!
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 2
hurrah; Sussex is my insurance for politics.
Reply 3
i'll be at sussex in 6 months time...kinda scary but i'm excited, brighton is great :smile:

just want to say thanks to ilovemonkeys for putting this in your sig or i would never have noticed! :biggrin:
Reply 4
Huzzah! Everybody loves Sussex!

(see sig)
Reply 5
i finally made a decision 4 uni! and its sussex! so thats where ill b at in september...
Anna8674
i finally made a decision 4 uni! and its sussex! so thats where ill b at in september...

Cool! You made a good choice - I was at Kent last year and I'd say Sussex is a much more fun place to be :smile:
Hey!

I'm at Sussex University now (first year) studying for a BA in Spanish and Italian. It is a very cool place to be, and I would certainly recommend it to everyone!

It's great that TSR now actually has a forum for our uni!

It gives us a chance to meet each other etc.

Bye for now,

Jordan :biggrin:
Reply 8
Sussex rocks !!!!!
Hey,

Yes, it certainly does :biggrin:

Jordan :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending