The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Taken was a badass movie.

This begs the questions - how many times to you get to ride? if its once then thats dull.
Reply 41
Fusion
Bet you would

How about we bet £50,000 that I won't? :p:
What a bad way to loose your virginity! :mad:

Personally, I think it's awful whatever situation you find yourself in. If you're having financial problems there's so many places you could go for help not to mention your own family!

I would rather die than sell myself, if that girl had any respect for herself she wouldn't have went there!
Reply 43
i would bet £5,500 that she is not a virgin
Reply 44
BlackJack1
Or very VERY ugly lol

Certainly. Do these girls not realise that the only men who will bid are obese old cruds?

And surely they themselves have the sense to see they are paying over the odds? I can't imagine whores being very fussy.
Reply 45
fanta90
Taken was a badass movie.

This begs the questions - how many times to you get to ride? if its once then thats dull.

In another interview...she actually said she would even spend the weekend with the man if he was willing to pay for all expenses.
FashionistaQueen

I would rather die than sell myself, if that girl had any respect for herself she wouldn't have went there!

lolol
The parents must be so proud :yep:
Reply 48
It would be rather hilarious though, if the only bidder was a 25st donkeyface who offered her a fiver.

I wonder if she has a reserve price...
Am I the only one who thinks she's not as unattractive as people make out? Anyways it's an act I definately wouldn't condone but hey we are in a global recession. Desperate times.
If I could sell it for £50,000 I would...
Reply 52
WelshBluebird
wtf. She wants her first time to be special, yet is going to have sex with the highest bidder. Really makes sense!

It'll be special as all she will be able to see are £££ signs (well, €€€).
Reply 53
nice idea :smile:
Reply 54
I can't see the problem. Most peoples first times are crap anyway.

Although I wouldn't go lower than 50k if it were me personally.
Reply 55
How much for postage and packaging?
Boys...she really isnt that ugly...harshness!
Reply 57
I would sell my virginity. Getting a few grand to have sex with someone is a genius idea. Oh and its prostitution.
Reply 58
She added: “I want the first time I have sex to be special so I wouldn’t want it to be a quickie.”

...And selling it on the internet is really special? :|
Reply 59
Mizuage.

Latest

Trending

Trending