The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

willsmithsaysitall
can be good if you do it with people who know what they are doing..

I used to deal it, LOL. those were the days

I got 200 2 times and ended up popping 6 and giving about 50 away wilst selling the rest over 12 hours....

it's best to stay away though

new year's eve I did 1.5g MDMA and 8 pills, went to a rave in B'Ham, rushed allnight and had a 2day comedown, where I could hardly eat/move.. lol

take with caution

why the **** did you do that much? thats well stupid mate.. surely 1 or 2 will suffice, isn't it a really potent and longlasting high anyway?
Reply 21
DSC
has anyone ever overdosed on pills or mdma

I don't think so.
I think any death/harm that has come from it has been from contamination or irresponsible/ill informed use resulting in dehydration/over hydration.
ClumClum
I don't think so.
I think any death/harm that has come from it has been from contamination or irresponsible/ill informed use resulting in dehydration/over hydration.

There was an article on the Guardian website about a guy that did, and he's now in a wheelchair/nearly died etc. The risk is incredibly small, but it is there. It doesn't react well with some peoples' brains.
Reflexive
There was an article on the Guardian website about a guy that did, and he's now in a wheelchair/nearly died etc. The risk is incredibly small, but it is there. It doesn't react well with some peoples' brains.

That article was very powerful. he went to GAY and unfortunately it is well accepted in the gay community that gay haters go to clubs to sell dodgy pills i.e. ecstasy cut with rubbish.

Sad times.

There is a danger though and it will make you feel more stupid if you do it too much. I was doing it 2 or 3 times a month and thats too much.
I really want to do this now ¬_¬

How does this thread even exist? Mods?
Reply 25
Phonicsdude
That article was very powerful. he went to GAY and unfortunately it is well accepted in the gay community that gay haters go to clubs to sell dodgy pills i.e. ecstasy cut with rubbish.

Sad times.

There is a danger though and it will make you feel more stupid if you do it too much. I was doing it 2 or 3 times a month and thats too much.

does that happen?
****... That's horrible.
And an illustration of why you should always go to a dealer you trust (in relative terms).

it making you feel stupid if you do too much is truth. I used to do it about the same amount as you, sometimes twice within a week during holidays, and it definitely effects you, just as anything that messes with your chemistry that much would. You start to miss that serotonin. You also lose a couple of days every time to sleeping .etc if you do it at night and the comedowns get worse the more times you take the drug.
Reply 26
MalcomNewMoney84
why the **** did you do that much? thats well stupid mate.. surely 1 or 2 will suffice, isn't it a really potent and longlasting high anyway?

You pass poor judgement then ask a question, to the same person you called stupid? oh how you seem to have great knowledge of Methylenedioxymethamphetamine would you perhaps tell me more?
ClumClum
does that happen?
****... That's horrible.
And an illustration of why you should always go to a dealer you trust (in relative terms).

it making you feel stupid if you do too much is truth. I used to do it about the same amount as you, sometimes twice within a week during holidays, and it definitely effects you, just as anything that messes with your chemistry that much would. You start to miss that serotonin. You also lose a couple of days every time to sleeping .etc if you do it at night and the comedowns get worse the more times you take the drug.

Yeh spot on with all ypour points. And yeh unfortunately it does happen. I have some gay friends and they say that everyone in the scene knows someone who's been had. There are people like that who are willing to go out of their way to hurt others. Which is stupid when they could be making money with less effort. all it does is detract customers. The world of drugs should be dominated by trust. Unfortunately it's dominated by greedy *************. Which is one thing that put me off. That and seeing too much of the proper ugly criminal world ughhhhh

Id tell me own little sister to try MDMA/ecstasy 4 or 5 times. Any more and it's whatever.

Also worth stating that I took it for 2 years quite a lot and it's not at all addictive.
Feck that.

Anyone that would reduce my appetite is a no go.

love how people do south call it Mdma...

Personally i wouldn't touch it with a barge pole - nothing that's sliced 'n diced and mix with filler.
Reply 29
Phonicsdude
Yeh spot on with all ypour points. And yeh unfortunately it does happen. I have some gay friends and they say that everyone in the scene knows someone who's been had. There are people like that who are willing to go out of their way to hurt others. Which is stupid when they could be making money with less effort. all it does is detract customers. The world of drugs should be dominated by trust. Unfortunately it's dominated by greedy *************. Which is one thing that put me off. That and seeing too much of the proper ugly criminal world ughhhhh

Id tell me own little sister to try MDMA/ecstasy 4 or 5 times. Any more and it's whatever.

Also worth stating that I took it for 2 years quite a lot and it's not at all addictive.

That is part of a good argument for legalization really. My head says legalization is an excellent idea, it would reduce crime, drug related and otherwise and it would allow regulation of drugs/taxation. It would also mean access to pure stuff. In actual fact though, however stupid it is, I know that a little bit of the joy of drugs is their illegality. Plus I don't want to pay taxes on my drugs.

I totally agree with the four or five times thing. The first time you take ecstasy is ******* indescribable, but I too have been taking it for a couple of years and in the last six months I have turned it down several times and taken it once or twice, but really the bad begins to out weigh the good (Not that comedowns are ever HORRIFIC or very emotionally/physically painful. In fact I sometimes enjoy a snuggly comedown day with tomato soup and friends). The whole experience just gets more boring if repeated too many times.

And I HAVE told my brother to take it. He smokes shocking amounts of skunk, but maintains that people who take pills/MDMA are 'crackheads' and that that **** will mess you up.
I've must of done MDMA / Pills 60 or so times in the space of 2 years or less, but seriously, the comedown is rarely ever as bad as some of the people here have made it out to be.
In all those times I've done MD, the one time i actually had a comedown lasting longer than 3-6 hours was when i over did it and ended up being prescribed 16 painkillers a day by the doctor, but nevertheless weed/alcohol sorts out all your eating problems.
MalcomNewMoney84

it was a 12 hour rave, and I dropped hours before... and I am used to them...
but good point; 2 is enough (if not too much in some cases)
People get different comedowns. I got minging ones. Butr thats cos I used to go work in a trendy gastropub in wandsworth which was RAMMED 10-5 every sunday. So I would get 3 hrs sleep then have to work a really busy shift.

So maybe that tells you how manageable they are.

Shower + spliff+ a couple of shots and youre sorted.

Also if you dance the whole time your comedown will be worse cos youll be physically exhausted from having been up late and having danced your ass off.
Also smoking is so pleasurable because BREATHING FEELS SO GOOD!!! But your lungs dont the next day after a thousand cigarettes.

Also if you start a chewing gum you will be chewing for 3 hrs straight = painful jaw and the taste of plastic in your mouth the next day.

Wow I really wanna drop loads now!
Reply 33
Bubbles*de*Milo
God I so need to do this drug.

imtired

Eh?
Reply 35
Bubbles*de*Milo
Eh?

jokez. you're not fat.
imtired
jokez. you're not fat.

...Thanks for that. :top:
Weirdly, last time I felt hungry to the point of feeling sick after a couple of hours, but I was probably confusing hunger with something else...? I don't know, that stuff was weird anyway so not a standard experience...
Phonicsdude
I took 1/2 a gram once (most pure MDMA ive taken) and was sideways. Bit too much an d was sick. Best sick ever.

How do you take so much? Youre a machine

We do it in little bits rather than lots and lots all in one go and judge how we feel after that... there is usually leftover and we do share with other people

Latest