The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
That sounds horrific wacky :hugs: Still, things are OK now, yes?
They are 'ok' I guess. I'm still recovering from this allergic reaction so I have to be careful with the weather here. Work-wise it's pretty awful coz I have three weeks till my final presentation then one week to portfolio submission and I'm supposed to also have done some detail design work for this fri which I haven't done and I have another assignment for environ :sad:

I know I'm whinging, but it's just I know what I'm going to be going through for the next month and it's just horrifying coz I know that I'm not going to be sleeping or alright!
wackysparkle
They are 'ok' I guess. I'm still recovering from this allergic reaction so I have to be careful with the weather here. Work-wise it's pretty awful coz I have three weeks till my final presentation then one week to portfolio submission and I'm supposed to also have done some detail design work for this fri which I haven't done and I have another assignment for environ :sad:

I know I'm whinging, but it's just I know what I'm going to be going through for the next month and it's just horrifying coz I know that I'm not going to be sleeping or alright!

Nearly done :console: And the bit that comes after will be wonderful!
It's a shame we don't have a WHO rep at the moment - we could have a Swine Flu conference.
Reply 184
MORGAN!
YOU HAVE BROKEN THE LAW!
I'M SOOO DISAPPOINTED.

bad secretary general, you're supposed to be of upstanding moral character and all that but you have failed us all.
Noémie
MORGAN!
YOU HAVE BROKEN THE LAW!
I'M SOOO DISAPPOINTED.

bad secretary general, you're supposed to be of upstanding moral character and all that but you have failed us all.

:erm: what?
Reply 186
Student2806
:erm: what?

he damn well trespassed onto private property of a very unstable and damaged national landmark! he could have been injured!

it was meant to be taken jokingly, just so you know.
Noémie
he damn well trespassed onto private property of a very unstable and damaged national landmark! he could have been injured!

it was meant to be taken jokingly, just so you know.

Have you been stalking our SG? :hmmm:
Reply 188
Student2806
Have you been stalking our SG? :hmmm:

s'called facebook live feeds :smile:
Reply 189
XD XD XD

I thought I'd fecked up a debate then. Nearly had a heart attack!

I recently visited a ruinous castle with some friends, up in Abergele. Only when we were actually there, on the grounds, they told me it was private property. I plead ignorance, yer honour.

(Not the worst stalker to have :P)
Reply 190
In fairness, not exactly a national landmark. They're meant to be restoring it to a relatively similar form to its origins but it'll take about ten years...
This is mean. Iv got 7 exams soon, revision, work, china debate and now the hoc general election has been called :-(
One more day of sub left. I'm going to miss my big LD avatar.
I need to re-sub soon.
what's actually the advantage of subbing? apart from being able to see who's negged/repped you.
Reply 195
Woo, birthday.
Reply 196
Student - You won't lose the avatar unless you change it, I don't think. :smile:

gyyy - The backroom's the main draw. It's not that great. Coloured names, your own title, large avatar...those are quite nice.

Uke - Your birthday today? HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you've had a good one :five:
ukebert
Woo, birthday

:birthday:

gyyy2807
what's actually the advantage of subbing? apart from being able to see who's negged/repped you.

The back room is pretty average to be honest, so I'm basically paying to have a big avatar, a coloured username and a customisable title. It isn't worth it in my opinion - I won't be subbing again.
I sub so I can send mass PMs mainly. can't remmemmber last time I went in the back room. About 2 weeks ago I poped in quickly.
So...is anyone crapping themselves about Swine flu yet? I must admit I'm a little nervous.

Latest

Trending

Trending