The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

That I could agree with as its kinda how I was making the DPRK act anyway, as if it was a one Korea government.
I think for the HYP having one Korean rep is ok. But for RL stuff, we need to separate North and South, for now at least.
Plus... Im currently China, DPRK, Barman, Acting speaker, MP and Lib Dem leader. If you pile RoK on there I may just flip insane. how about you make Kij control a RoK in exile for the (re)start of the Hyp with me being DPRK saying we control the lot. For RL stuff we just do it as normal, me DPRK him RoK.
Reply 583
I was worried about overpressuring you. I think gyys suggestion is possibly the best, I wanted to get the GA's opinion on the matter though.
gyyy2807
Can you explain further please? Is it not going to be worth the astronomical price that they're gona put on it? my mum said I can have an iphone for my bday but I'm not sure if I want one.

Well they've upgraded the camera from 2MP to 3MP (hardly the biggest leap :rolleyes:), probably put in a bit more RAM and a slightly faster processor since people are saying it's faster than before, put in an electronic compass (like...WTF!?!?), and are only selling them in 16GB and 32GB models. All that and they decide they can double the price!?!? :confused: Don't think so guys! Gonna have to do better than that to get my money in your pockets!

I'm just going to get a 16GB iPhone 3G (2nd generation) model and convince 02 to give me it cheaper 'cause there's a new one coming soon and they need to get rid of stock. :smile: (It probably won't work, in which case I'll kick up a fuss and then bugger off to Vodafone - probably get the Nokia N97).
I could do it, i just couldnt guarentee my sanity. Might snap again at some point.
For the purposes of keeping things realistic in the hyp, Dayne could continue what he has been doing (repping for a 'united' Korea) with someone else (maybe this Okj guy) representing a RoK government-in-exile. We can't pretend the RoK government just disappears.
For RL situations, Dayne represents NK and someone else represents SK, just as normal.
Yer i would go with that. Kij can be RoK in exile in the hyp and normal RoK in rl situations.
Reply 588
Pretty much the situation now, just the DR of RoK transfers from halbeth, who I think took it. I'll PM Okij
Reply 589
I'm a sub again! and not banned from everything!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Wb uke
ukebert
I'm a sub again! and not banned from everything!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Finished exams then?
Reply 592
Captain Biggles
Finished exams then?

Yep, had the last train-wreck on Tuesday. Worst set of exams ever, but I'm waaay past caring.
Captain Biggles
Well they've upgraded the camera from 2MP to 3MP (hardly the biggest leap :rolleyes:), probably put in a bit more RAM and a slightly faster processor since people are saying it's faster than before, put in an electronic compass (like...WTF!?!?), and are only selling them in 16GB and 32GB models. All that and they decide they can double the price!?!? :confused: Don't think so guys! Gonna have to do better than that to get my money in your pockets!

I'm just going to get a 16GB iPhone 3G (2nd generation) model and convince 02 to give me it cheaper 'cause there's a new one coming soon and they need to get rid of stock. :smile: (It probably won't work, in which case I'll kick up a fuss and then bugger off to Vodafone - probably get the Nokia N97).

:eek: :eek: double!!!!!!!!! that's ridiculous. it's already a fortune now.

can't believe that I actually had a nice exam today. All the questions were good and pleasant and answerable. :eek:

and I support the idea of having a RoK rep and govt in exile. :smile:
I'm loving all this exam talk now that mine are all over.
Reply 595
PMd Okj about the matter :-)

Just working on a few new off-topic threads to post...
gyyy2807
double!!!!!!!!! that's ridiculous. it's already a fortune now.

Well they want around £185 for the 16G 3GS handset on a 18-month £35/month contract and the 16GB 3G handset on the same tariff is about £130.

I'm going to go with the Blackberry Storm I think. Only £35/month for the usual 600 minutes and unlimited texts, with unlimited internet and e-mail. I think the Blackberry wins now.
with the MUN meet, is that the 27th of this month?
Reply 598
Yup
I'll be able to tell you tomorrow If I would be able to make it.

Latest

Trending

Trending