The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
DayneD89
crazy. I have no idea how many crates and kegs I went through. The DJ's were ok. Not to be big headed, but I was the second best DJ there, out of about 13 DJ's.

Nicely done :thumbsup: How's the head?
Reply 981
Craghyrax
Hahah...back in the day the challenge was to try and get people to apply for the empty SC/SG positions. We weren't exactly going to be kicking anybody out :p:

Quite handy we're full up atm :wink:
Getting the UK and non-perm seat up and running when I started was crazy :s-smilie:
Mrgd291190

Getting the UK and non-perm seat up and running when I started was crazy :s-smilie:

I'm sure. Glad those days are gone!
Mrgd291190
Nicely done :thumbsup: How's the head?

Had to hair of the dog it. I'm slowly getting better now thanks :thumbsup:
Mrgd291190
Welcome :smile:
Please don't join the coup...

I think your safe :wink:
Reply 985
Craghyrax
I'm sure. Glad those days are gone!

Thank God! It's not too bad atm, just getting rid of a few from the usergroup via the Roll Call, most have just had a bad month or two so we're not losing as many as I feared.
Reply 986
DayneD89
Had to hair of the dog it. I'm slowly getting better now thanks :thumbsup:

Does that one actually work? I've not tried it, I confess.
Reply 987
Radgebanter
I think your safe :wink:

Good to hear :wink:

P.S. - Looking at your PM now.
Mrgd291190
Does that one actually work? I've not tried it, I confess.

Well its always worked for me. The way I see it it isn't drinking that causes a hangover, its stopping drinking. Like drink is a jealous lover that won't let you leave. If you go back for more its kinder to you.
Reply 989
DayneD89
Well its always worked for me. The way I see it it isn't drinking that causes a hangover, its stopping drinking. Like drink is a jealous lover that won't let you leave. If you go back for more its kinder to you.

That's is quite possibly the best post I've ever seen in the MUN :rofl:

If only I could rep you now :biggrin:
Mrgd291190
That's is quite possibly the best post I've ever seen in the MUN :rofl:

If only I could rep you now :biggrin:

thank you :bow:

I wonder just how much we have reped each other since you became SG and me lib dem leader (back when I was).
DayneD89

I wonder just how much we have reped each other since you became SG and me lib dem leader (back when I was).

:rofl: I thought that said something else the first time I read it! :o:
Reply 992
DayneD89

Probably a fair amount...I must update the list on my profile so I'll check it out :wink:
I'm making it policy to try and rep the best MUN reps as often as I can/it's appropriate. :smile:
Reply 993
Student2806

:rofl: And that's the second funniest XD
Student2806

Lol same here, my first reaction was :eek:
talking of rep, Im getting close to gold :biggrin:
Reply 996
Nice one :smile:
I'm a bit of a distance yet, about 1500 off, I think.
Once I get my gold I will be happy. Couple of hundred off now.

Just going back to what student said, surely if two people raped each other it wouldn't be rape as it would be more consensual? Yes, I have random thoughts :s-smilie:
Reply 998
Well, the circumstance I assumed was one rapes the other, non-consensually, followed by a sort of vengeance-rape. Neither enjoys being raped. I think that's how it could work...
DayneD89
Once I get my gold I will be happy. Couple of hundred off now.

Just going back to what student said, surely if two people raped each other it wouldn't be rape as it would be more consensual? Yes, I have random thoughts :s-smilie:

I don't even check my rep, I could have been left messages and not know how to check it :p:

Technicality in law, males can't be raped (at least in Scots law anyway) the only thing you can get is Serious Sexual Assault up here the rape law is defined as "Forced vaginal intercourse" (not a law I agree with, but that's more an HoC thing :p:) so I think there'd only be one charge :p: But hey, it's better than having normal thoughts! You should hear about some of my terrorism dreams :woo:

Latest

Trending

Trending