The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

wackysparkle
lol please don't be envious of me - I've been down with a bad allergic reaction which manifested into a throat infection etc for the last three weeks :sad: and only just recovering. So typing a 10,000 word dissertation was quite an annoyance, especially if I told you what really went on with it!!
That sounds pretty crap :console: I hope things dramatically pick up from here!!! :s-smilie:

wackysparkle

How is workload other than your research project? I remember you having endless numbers of essays to do!! :redface:

Things are manageable this year, which makes a change. One essay after the Project and two exams. One of the exams is friggin terrifying though :afraid: I mean I had loads of essays, but they all happen in Michaelmas and Lent (except the last one I didn't do :ninja:), and its now Easter.
wackysparkle

hahaha.. curiously enough I've gotten used to always having something to do - this holiday has been quite saddening really coz it was the last time coz I *hopefully* graduate this year - and I had a pile of work to do when I really wanted to spend time with the family.

Ack should talk to you online more.. I miss our conversations!

Heheh, well I'm never online anymore. Maybe after we've both graduated... :rolleyes:
Reply 141
gosh, someone help me decide, do i renew my sub or not? i don't think i ought to.
Do you use the backroom? I rarely go in there so I'm not going to bother subbing anymore.
thats what I allways think, I never use the back room, so why sub? but then I really need the ability to send mass PMs to the lib dems...
It seems pretty stupid that party leaders don't get forum assistant powers like M has in here. You do run a sub forum.
Yer I know. It really is annoying that I have to send about 5 PMs a day to get anything done like to close threads and sticky stuff. Iv got 4 things I want done at the moment, but I cant do them myself so I have to wait.
Reply 146
I have Friday feeling :awesome:

But I also have revision and deadlines too meet as well as being forced into going to some places I really don't want to go...

So my weekend will be full and incredibley tedious.

Anyone got anything better planned?
Got a gig tonight :awsome:
Dorito

A 9 hour shift at Morrisons tomorrow and then revision on sunday. So no.
Reply 149
I love Morrisons, the bakery always smells amazing :awesome:
Reply 150
Got a ceilidh on Saturday, meeting a relative on Sunday. Got three supervisions next week though, which means most of the time will be spent in the library...
Yer, i'll be revising all saterday (when i get up) and sunday.
Dorito
I have Friday feeling :awesome:

But I also have revision and deadlines too meet as well as being forced into going to some places I really don't want to go...

So my weekend will be full and incredibley tedious.

correcting my history coursework
correcting my economics coursework
doing mechanics homework which, as i've pointed out before, I HATE :mad:
preparing for a history essay for monday.

and of course REVISION

so no, i haven't got anything better planned.
Reply 153
I've done about as much revision as I can take, so I'll just sit back 'til my first exam on Wednesday.
Im playing a gig and on tsr at the same time :-S
Reply 155
I tend to agree about pausing the HYP. Perhaps one or two updates over the next month/6weeks. But keep going on everything else, people can still drop by and voice an opinion on threads that come up.

If anyone would like to give me their facebook or mobile number I can always alert them to debates like that if they want to stay off TSR/Internet as much as possible.

Volunteering tomorrow and then revising. Mostly Chaucer and 1984/Handmaid's Tale.

I think Dayne should get Forum Assist powers but then it'd have to apply to every party which gets difficult to work with.

On a lighter note, just, at long last, handed my French course work in! :biggrin:
Reply 156
Mrgd291190
I tend to agree about pausing the HYP. Perhaps one or two updates over the next month/6weeks. But keep going on everything else, people can still drop by and voice an opinion on threads that come up.

If anyone would like to give me their facebook or mobile number I can always alert them to debates like that if they want to stay off TSR/Internet as much as possible.

Volunteering tomorrow and then revising. Mostly Chaucer and 1984/Handmaid's Tale.

I think Dayne should get Forum Assist powers but then it'd have to apply to every party which gets difficult to work with.

On a lighter note, just, at long last, handed my French course work in! :biggrin:

what chaucer do you do, my north wales friend?
I think i, and all hoc leaders, should have hoc powers. But leaders change too much.
So I couldn't tear myself away after all. I've realised today that I'm not as screwed for mechanics as I once thought and can indeed do 2 out of 4 questions, however the final 2 questions are not the same each year so I need to revise the whole of statics in the next 10 days. Add into the mix the fact that I start my job on Monday and may not get any time off until Sunday, it makes it a little bit difficult to accomplish such a feat. Maybe I should just leave now and lament at the fact that I might actually fail these exams. ****. **** ****. Not good.

Result: I think my leave of absence still stands! But I'll no doubt check back once or twice over the next couple of weeks to see how things are progressing. Sound. :yy:
DayneD89
thats what I allways think, I never use the back room, so why sub? but then I really need the ability to send mass PMs to the lib dems...

Are you going to uni this year? You get riches for each and every review you do and can obviously put them towards a sub. I think I've got enough for about a 3 months sub, but I'm gonna try and save up for a 2 year subscription.

Latest

Trending

Trending