The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Antimatter
'Anything you can do, I can do better, I can do anything, better than you!'
Girls are much cuter, they don't kick things randomly in the shop I work in. And when those things are crystals worth hundreds of pounds, or glass cabinets, all the better :rolleyes:

No you can't.
Reply 81
girl!
yhsa
No you can't.

Is this a challenge?
Because you know I will go through all your posts, on both accounts, and quote, and necropost to my heart's content.
But fair enough, I'm sure you can like, jizz better than me.
Tanya-ED
Male. In fact, I want all my children to be male.

You say this now.. but 5 boys later..
a boy. i want sons more then daughters any way, having only one male cousin and the rest all girls and a sister i wish more guys were around
I would bang my wife so hard that we get a boy, and after 9 months I'd repeat this and get a girl.

So I will have a boy and a girl, where the boy is 9 months older.
Reply 86
SnowAngel
I think it would have been interesting if the poll was split into genders, as there seems to be a consensus that a female would want a girl and a man would want a boy..
I think i'd prefer a girl :tongue:

Yep, it seems that way.
And I'm continuing the trend - girl.
Reply 87
if i had to choose then a boy
Girl
Reply 89
I'd want a boy because I would want an older son so that if I had other children he could sort of "protect" them and be able to stick up for them at school and stuff. Always nice to have an older brother I'd think.
Reply 90
I can't decide. I think I'd like a boy closely followed by a girl - so she'd have a big brother.
But on the other hand I've always dreamed of having a daughter :smile: Oh, I'll be happy with either (if I have kids)
I think I'd like a boy because there are way too many females in my family already lol.
A boy. I always wanted an older brother, so it would be nice to give my kids one ^^
Reply 93
I always wanted a boy first in case I had any daughters because I love having big brothers :smile: But I can just feel myself having a girl first, so I'm going to say girl.
Reply 94
Befbef101
Boy.. then a girl :smile: I too like would like the fact of girl to have an 'older brother to look after her' :smile: Plus I just like the idea of having a boy first.

I totally agree :yep:
Boy. I want to raise a gentleman.
If I absolutely had to choose it'd be a boy. I'd rather nature picked for me though. :tongue:
Reply 97
I'd like a boy then a couple of years later another boy then twin girls (I want a lot!).
I would really love 3 girls, but would settle for a girl first then a boy second.
Reply 99
First girl, then boy...then boy...then girl lolzz

Latest

Trending

Trending