The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Ah crap double post, can a mod delete on of them.
Reply 2
W_i_l_l
Hi,

Been trying to find all the key studies and finally found a list on a website that has a specially made guide for the course. Anyway here is the key studies and descriptions. Feel free to download it then compress the studies to make them more compact and easier to remember.

The word files are coming out all encrypted. Can you post the link to the website? Thanks buddy.
Reply 4
THANKS SOOO MUCH!
My teacher hasn't taught this part of the course very well :frown: and my exam is in a week and 2 days, so thanks!!
Reply 5
elliemat345
THANKS SOOO MUCH!
My teacher hasn't taught this part of the course very well :frown: and my exam is in a week and 2 days, so thanks!!

No problemo, ive been struggling with it aswell and only came across it by accident as someone forgot to give my text book back. Could have been quiet handing if i'd found this a few months back though :frown:
Reply 6
Thanks a lot Will.
Reply 7
Just wondering now if anyone can link me to somewhere that explains all the stress stuff. As i now have the studies but not the work behind it.
Reply 8
W_i_l_l
Just wondering now if anyone can link me to somewhere that explains all the stress stuff. As i now have the studies but not the work behind it.

There's a few podcasts about stress on here:

http://www.psychlotron.org.uk/podcasts.html

Latest

Trending

Trending