The Student Room Group

Official Big Brother 2009 (BB10) Thread...

It is nearing that time of the year again, where Big Brother is just around the corner, in addition to exams...but oh well...Big Brother is a must even during exams...though this year I have no exams but just reports...

And the 10th anniversary just cannot be missed!!

So anyone from TSR auditioned..? Or got any gossip..? Or exclusive news..? Spill it out here!!

I'm not sure of starting dates but I have heard the 27th May a few times in various newspapers...and talks of a 13 weeks session..?!

Let the BB talks commence...

:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Ooohh this should be good!!
Reply 2
menaa-x
Ooohh this should be good!!

As good as the last big bro? :rolleyes:

Let's hope they put in enough people to make it so there's no racial, sexual, disability, age or religious discrimination - then let the excellent viewing commence.
Brilliant :teeth:
Reply 4
Big Brother sucks dong...

All the fake people say they're real and all the real people get called fake. Everything is too exaggerated.

The only good thing about it was when Victor was going to beat up that girl, and the bodybuilder was gonna beat up Marco.
Reply 5
Jingers
Big Brother sucks dong...

All the fake people say they're real and all the real people get called fake. Everything is too exaggerated.

The only good thing about it was when Victor was going to beat up that girl, and the bodybuilder was gonna beat up Marco.

Violent minded much...
Reply 6
Oh dear. I hat big brother, yet I always watch it without fail.

Note to self: DON'T start watching big brother at all this year as you WILL get obsessed and that's NOT good.
Reply 7
waste of time big brother is
Reply 8
Shadow!
Violent minded much...

I won't lie... pretty much violent minded. They also deserved it. Marco was trying to provoke the other guy and the girl was trying to provoke Victor.
I said I wouldn't watch it again after the last one

I lied
Natalie_xx
Oh dear. I hat big brother, yet I always watch it without fail.

Note to self: DON'T start watching big brother at all this year as you WILL get obsessed and that's NOT good.

....being the operative word

:p:
This thread should be bricked up in a cave somewhere remote - probably Antartica, and you should all have your memories wiped of it's existence.
I'm so glad it's on after my exams! I always end up watching it, even though i know it's awful and i get so irritated at it!!
What are the chances that this year's series will be Jade Goody-themed.
big brother is overly crap
I will probably end up watching it despite the fact that it BBLB will be put in Scrubs' 6pm timeslot.
Meant to be 15 contestants, some of them going within the first night (not sure truthfulness of this... probs just a rumour).

HM's go in hiding in a week. :wink:
Reply 17
Let's feed them chicken, hopefully they will choke on the bones
I keep telling myself I won't watch it, but who am I kidding? I'll probably be unemployed for the majority of summer so I may as well watch Big Brother alongside faffing around online and pootling around doing nothing in particular.

So far I've heard (from sources of varying reliability):

- one housemate will be a WAG
- one will have down's syndrome
- the house will not be as luxurious as the ones in past series due to new budget restrictions
- this will be the last series for a good few years
- the live feed has been cut this year, leaving only the highlight shows (this has been confirmed by Channel 4)
Original post by G&#949
It is nearing that time of the year again, where Big Brother is just around the corner, in addition to exams...but oh well...Big Brother is a must even during exams...though this year I have no exams but just reports...

And the 10th anniversary just cannot be missed!!

So anyone from TSR auditioned..? Or got any gossip..? Or exclusive news..? Spill it out here!!

I'm not sure of starting dates but I have heard the 27th May a few times in various newspapers...and talks of a 13 weeks session..?!

Let the BB talks commence...

:smile:

:lolwut: Oh No, OH NO!, :gasp: No please no :no: Not Big Brother again :yikes:

NOooooo!!!! :eek3:

Latest