The Student Room Group

Difficult to land Warwick Management?

Hi there,

Just wondered if it was really difficult to land in Warwick Management, it doesn't seem it by looking at their offer, however do they take many people on? My A2 will be Maths, Economics, History. Aim to get AAB as the offer states, but I can get predicted higher I guess, for 2010 entry.

What extra curriculars etc are there to boost my management application?

Please get back to me. - I am thinking of an alternative subject, provisionally wanted to go into Economics. But thinking of different options really now, and I am really intrested in the psychology behind management etc.

Cheers
Quote me !:smile:
Reply 1
i think you should go for 4 alevels. or at least 3 alevels and an AS.
Reply 2
Apparently most unis don't really care whether you do 3 or 4, as they only look at the top 3 results. Could be wrong though.
Reply 3
How about work experiance, thats always a good extra curricular activity, especially if it's related.
Reply 4
99ScottD99
Apparently most unis don't really care whether you do 3 or 4, as they only look at the top 3 results. Could be wrong though.

seeing Warwick's offer is AABC or AABb....im pretty sure you have to do more than 3.
Reply 5
Same situation for me however im predicted A*AAB with a C in GS and a C in Critical Thinking. Also have 3 Work Experiences with 1 Medium to large engineering firm and one medium sized company and an Accounting business.

Would this be enough do you think for 2010?
Reply 6
i think you need to do your AS levels first to actually see. im pretty sure you need at least aabb to have a shot.

Latest

Trending

Trending