The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Claycroft?

I've just gone onto the Warwick Acc. Website and found the application form... after long talks about what I think I need and finances etc... I have come to the conclusion of-
1. Claycroft
2. Arthur Vick
3. Tocil

What do people think of these? Is Claycroft nice (eg. sociable, busy etc)???
Reply 1
i want to know the same thing.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
I have lived in Claycroft my first year and my third year, it has its pro and cons

Pro:
1. Location: its very close to everything (1 minutes away from Math and Stats building, 3 minutes away from gym, 5 minutes away from Student Union and 5 minutes away from Tesco (you would be glad since Tesco is so close to you, it makes the late night trip so easy)
2. the rooms are relatively big compare other especially Tocil.
3. Your bathroom and bedroom gets cleaned every week
4. I kinda like the view from my window actually, we have a small pond and etc so it makes walking quite pleasurable.
5. Its quite sociable, my first year my flatmates were very active, went to Top B, School Days and etc but when it was near exams and or test they were quite, so it was a nice balance (it all depends on what you put and who you get as your flat mates).
6. Only share a flat with 8 person and a bathroom with 1 person.
7. Its 40 week rent so you dont have to move out during holidays

Con
1. Its not en-suite (it wasn't a problem for me)
2. Its quite away from other resident halls (Arthur Vick, Tocil, JM, Whitefields) are all clustered together.

Really cant think of more cons since Claycroft was my first choice. If you have any more question just pm
Reply 3
I'm well looking forward to Claycroft - thanks for the pro's and con's :biggrin:

Latest