The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

University accommodation

Hi! I've just applied to the Claycroft hall of residence for the academic year of 2023-24. I'm about to accept the offer for a standard single room. What are some things I should know beforehand about the room, residential life and on campus life? Any and all advice/suggestions open and welcome.
Reply 1
are you postgrad or undergrad?
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
are you postgrad or undergrad?

I'm a postgrad
Reply 3
Hi! Are you looking for off campus accommodation? If so, I have a room at The Oaks for next year that I need a replacement tenant for. The accommodation is £202/wk (bills included) which is cheaper than a few of the on campus en-suite accommodations and has free gym, study spaces, cinema/game rooms. Deposit is £250. i am ready to waive off the deposit if required.
Reply 4
Original post by akshayaaaaa
Hi! I've just applied to the Claycroft hall of residence for the academic year of 2023-24. I'm about to accept the offer for a standard single room. What are some things I should know beforehand about the room, residential life and on campus life? Any and all advice/suggestions open and welcome.

Hi,
I have also booked for clayroft and accepted it. I too have the same question but i believe to look into the accomodation amenities and buy things accordingly

Quick Reply

Latest