The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
:nothing:
Bax-man
By Westminster I was referring to the Houses of Parliament in the Palace of Westminster, not the actual locality - sorry for the confusion.

Oh O.K.
Still, my local MP is BNP. And that sucks.
Reply 42
Geek_Pride
Oh O.K.

TheyWorkForYou.com says your MP would be Margaret Hodge, Labour. I know the BNP have a considerable representation on the local council but the BNP don't have any MPs.
Geek_Pride
Oh O.K.

You what? The BNP don't have any MPs :unsure:
Reply 44
MEP's yes, MP's no
Reply 45
Haha, they also had a black guy DJ-ing at their christmas party a few years back!! They're so silly.
Reply 46
lmao funny thing is, 303 squadron were some of the best pilots the RAF had, incredibly daring because they were fighting for revenge aswell as protecting england.

They also scored the highest number of kills of any squadron in the Battle of Britain.
Reply 47
epic fail
Democracy
You what? The BNP don't have any MPs :unsure:

Oh sorry! I meant my local councillor is from the BNP.
sorry:p:
Reply 49
PWNED on an epic level :rofl:
Bax-man
TheyWorkForYou.com says your MP would be Margaret Hodge
, Labour. I know the BNP have a considerable representation on the local council but the BNP don't have any MPs.
whoops, sorry i meant my local concillor is a BNP
sorry for the confusion:biggrin:
Reply 51
Idiotic people running an idotic campaign for an idiotic party with idiotic policies.
Reply 52
Pwned
Reply 53
BNP party chiefs defended their use of the image and insisted they knew all about the background.

Yeah, right :yes:
Reply 54

The real worry is fools will vote for them in the UE elections. Once they have their foot in the door, there is no turning back :frown:
Meagz
But really though could you tell the difference between a Polish Spitfire and a British one without a newspaper telling you?

No.

*Disclaimer* (I don't support them in ANY way, but it's not really a diffcult mistake to make. Not all BNP members are stupid. Don't you realise the papers are going to be a liiiiitle bit biased just because everyone hates them...?)

Good point. 99% of people would have had no clue...i reckon. but still stupid on the maker of the posters part.

Latest

Trending

Trending