The Student Room Group

TSR History forum "who are you?" thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
User Name: Charleney!
Level you are taking this year: A2
Board you are taking: AQA
(if known) options you are taking: Umm..Britain 1815-1841, China (forgotten what years lol) and Eastern Europe(forgotten what years lol)..Personal Study (“The Cultural Revolution didn’t provide China with any social, political or economic stability”; how far do you agree with this statement?)
Reply 141
Username: Jasundie
Board you are taking: Edexcel
Options: Cold War to Detente, Black African Nationalism in Sub-Saharan Africa (coursework) and the private study (I'm doing Mussolini's rise to power).
Username Leigh
Level taking this year A2
Board taking on AQA (I believe)
Options World History (1558-1603), American Civil War Synoptic Unit (+C/Work) & Race Relations in USA 1865 - 1980

And loving it :smile:
Username: TomTheOne
Level: taking this year A2
Board: taking on AQA
Options: AS: Hitler and the Rise of the Nazis, Unification of Germany, Britain 1899-19??
A2: Civil Rights in America 1863 -1980, Lenin and the Rise of the Bolsheviks, The Downfall of Tsardom (CW)
Reply 144
Username: ChrisF
Level: AS currently
Board: Havent got a clue probably AQA
Options
AS: Economy and Society in the USA, 1917-1933, Civil Rights in the USA, 1945-1968 and for coursework The US Civil War
A2: The USA in Asia, 1950-1973, Cold War to Detente, 1945-1990 and for coursework British Imperial and Foreign Policy 1890-1990
AS: Henry VII, Henry VIII, Mussolini's rise to power

A2: Mid-Tudor crisis, 100 years of russian history, individual study
Reply 146
User Name: Virna
Board you are taking: OCR
(if known) options you are taking: Gladstone and Disraeli, Anglo-Irish relations 1798-1921, Dissertation: Peel and Ireland 1812-1846
Having HUGE trouble with dissertation!:frown:
User Name: Continental Style (after my fantasy football team)
Board: Edexcel
Options: Elizabeth I: Religion and Foreign Affairs, Mid Tudor Crisis, Golden Age of Spain: 1474 - 1598
Reply 148
Username: alispam
Level: A2
Options: (AS) Votes for women, Henry VIII + Wolsey, Nazi Germany, (A2) Elizabeth I, Edward + Mary - mid tudor crisis?, Medicine in britain 1880-1980
Reply 149
User Name: Renza
Level you are taking this year: Advanced Higher (Scottish)
Board you are taking: I'm afraid I don't know what this means... Something to do with A Level?
(if known) options you are taking: Due to the in-depth nature of Advanced Higher you study one topic - We are studying The Scottish Wars of Independence where I producing a dissertation on 'King John: Is he more than a Toom Tabard?' At Higher I did 'The Growth of German Nationalism', 'Appeasement and the Road to War' and 'Britain 1830-1930'.
Posted a while back, but just to update:

I can help on GCSE Nazi Germany, Cold War, USA under Roosevelt, JFK, the civil rights movement etc

AS: Russia from about 1900 onwards, Britain 1815-50
A2: Age of Peel (British), Stalin's Russia, The state and the poor in Britain 1830-1939
Reply 151
User Name: Lukas
Board you are taking: OCR
(if known) options you are taking: Gladstone and Disraeli, Anglo-Irish relations 1798-1921, Dissertation: Gladstone's Irish Reforms 1868-1874
Have not started dissertation yet!
Reply 152
username: elvliz
A2
Execel
Individual Assignment (british decolononisation)
Cwk: the Golden Age of Spain 1474-159?
Edward and Mary
User Name: PunkiePixie? Or Morgan - not sure what this means! :redface:
Level you are taking this year: A2 and Advanced Extension Award, Predicted grade: A woot! :p:
Board you are taking: Edexcel
(if known) options you are taking

Taken: Seeds of Evil (AS) + Russia - 1905-1930 ish fall of tsar to power struggle

Taking: Russia - Stalin (power struggle, Collectivisation, Cult of Stalin, 5 yr plans + purges)

Coursework - Empire - abolition of slavery + india (period between 1815-1915)

Controlled Condtions - Chinese Revolution - why Mao and party came into power in 1949

So if anyone needs any help PM me and i'll try my best.
User Name: Schizophrenic
Level you are taking this year: AS
Board you are taking:OCR
(if known) options you are taking: Nazi Source Paper [done! yay! 109/120:smile:], Fascist Italy and The English Civil War
Reply 155
Username: kaiser124
Level this year: AS
Board: AQA
Options: Russia 18??-1924 and Britain Politics and foreign policy.
Username:littlemonkey
Options: Boom and Bust, Roosevelt and the New Deal, Civil Rights Movement
Username: AlmostInsane
Options: Unification of Italy, Bismarck's Germany & Henry VII.
User Name: LoveMusic - Natalie

Level you are taking this year - A2

Board you are taking - AQA

(if known) options you are taking - After the Norman Conquest, so Henry's and Richards :biggrin:, Russia - from Stalin to Breznev and my personal study (Trotsky)
Reply 159
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Name: mehak

Level you are taking this year - A2

Board you are taking - AQA

(if known) options you are taking - the crisis of the french monarchy 1688-1789, catherine the great tsarina of Russia, Charles I of England, civil wars, a whole unit on oliver cromwell!! restoration of the monarchy/glorious revolution 1688

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending