The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

milesofsea
Biology too! OCR Health and disease :smile: How about you?

And to peple replying lol this threads not rly relevant anymore, I made it last night, and I decided to sleep. :yep: Im wide awake now and intend to do much catching up...

Damn didn't see that! Sorry
Reply 21
penrithkeswick
Damn didn't see that! Sorry

S'okay :p:

Anyway, revision sends me to sleep anytime of the day so it always applies :rolleyes:
But Im ok now, Im revising till BGT comes on :teeth:
Reply 22
milesofsea
Biology too! OCR Health and disease :smile: How about you?

And to peple replying lol this threads not rly relevant anymore, I made it last night, and I decided to sleep. :yep: Im wide awake now and intend to do much catching up...

The same! Except, mine is also Biological molecules and Biodiversity. How are you getting on with revision?

I intend to take a break until 9.30 and then get on with revising until 1am. I didnt start proper revision until yesterday :o:

I haven't even started revision for my Chem exam on Wed :frown:
Reply 23
Sleep!
Reply 24
revise..
revise when it's going to be a productive use of time (e.g when not tired)
sleep otherwise :biggrin:
Reply 26
ACDC
The same! Except, mine is also Biological molecules and Biodiversity. How are you getting on with revision?

I intend to take a break until 9.30 and then get on with revising until 1am. I didnt start proper revision until yesterday :o:

I haven't even started revision for my Chem exam on Wed :frown:

So you're doing the new spec? Mines a resit so its the old one, I haven't done past papers yet but otherwise its quite a nice module I reckon.

Thank God for resits ! :p: Good luck with the revish, you'll be fine!

Latest