The Student Room Group

The most fun undergraduate degree?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Computer Science !

No booing !:p:
Reply 41
International Relations.

Oh sorry.. I mean what you are studying... if you really like it!
Reply 42
decadence
Facebook studies

Wait, sorry thats a 'masters' degree.

:laugh:
Reply 43
Fine Art - I had a splendid time on my degree, doing such things as: making jewellery out of matches and then setting fire to it; making lots and lots of cake, including cakes disguised as washing-up sponges; taking pictures of people through samples of their hair, using pinhole cameras I made myself; learning shorthand; embroidery; secretly recording people's conversations; and making tiny model people and setting them in resin... pretty much whatever the hell I felt like, to be honest.
clearly pharmacy wins here.
Foreign Languages :biggrin:
Reply 46
Actuarial science

Lol
Holy thread resurrection, Batman, but actually it'd be quite interesting to see what people think is the most fun degree (undoubtedly it'll be the one they're studying :tongue: )

Personally, I'd have to say courses like I'm doing, which come under the banner of performing arts. Contrary to popular belief there is some actual hard work to do, but we have such a great time and on my course we have such a strong family feeling between everyone including the lecturers, it's lovely :cute: and we get to dance and pretend to be cats and different animals, and we get to be on TV and get marked on it, and at some point next year we'll be going to help new GPs train by pretending to be patients :tongue: and lots of other fun stuff :h: and at times it is like living on Glee or in Fame or something... one person starts singing and everyone else knows the tune and the words so by the end we're in this elaborate song and dance number, happens about once a week :biggrin: :tongue:
Original post by INTit
Computer Science !

No booing !:p:

My boyfriend is hoping to do that this September!
Where do you study it?
BSc Sex studies or Golf Management
Reply 50
Original post by fifitrixiebell
My boyfriend is hoping to do that this September!
Where do you study it?

Im going to study should be fun fml.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Chemistry! :h: We have labs and get to do experiments such as titrations and make pretty coloured solutions :biggrin:
Reply 52
As a very biased art student...art. :tongue: Honestly, an hour a week of lectures and rest of the time we're generally messing around in the studio (obviously doing work...), where else do you get to knit rugs, secretly record people/follow people (yup, done that...), help make babies out of sellotape, film yourself pretending to sleep...it goes on, and get graded on it?! Lots of fun :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending