The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Lancaster in September

Hi! I'm (hopefully) going to be attending Lancaster university in September and I was just wondering if there was anyone else who also had an offer/has applied that felt like reaching out! Just so we'd know someone come September yk?
Original post by soldier_510
Hi! I'm (hopefully) going to be attending Lancaster university in September and I was just wondering if there was anyone else who also had an offer/has applied that felt like reaching out! Just so we'd know someone come September yk?

Hello!
That is super exciting to hear you are interested in Lancaster we are rooting for you! I am a second year Earth and Environmental student so feel free to ask any questions if you have any!

Lucy (Lancaster University Student Ambassador)
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2

Hi I’m hopefully going to Lancaster this year too!
I’ve got an offer for Film and English literature, what are you studying?

Hi! It’s really great that you’re considering Lancaster University! I’m a first year PhD Physics student and I also did my undergraduate degree at Lancaster! Feel free to ask any questions! 🙂

Jamimah
(Lancaster University Student Ambassador)
Original post by Cee.NK

Hi!

Congratulations on your offer! If you have any questions about Lancaster University, feel free to ask! 🙂

Jamimah
(Lancaster University Student Ambassador)
Reply 5
Original post by Cee.NK

Fine art! But I was really tempted by fine art and film 😵*💫!
Reply 6

Fine art sounds like it’ll be a fun degree! I know that Lancaster allows you to pick modules from other subjects in first year so you could pick a film module if you were still interested 🤷🏽*♀️
Reply 7
Original post by Cee.NK

Fine art sounds like it’ll be a fun degree! I know that Lancaster allows you to pick modules from other subjects in first year so you could pick a film module if you were still interested 🤷🏽*♀️

Actually yeah! I'll have to have a look at it, ty!!

Hi @soldier_510
Great to hear your thinking of studying Fine art at Lancaster! If you contact the department, then may be able to tell you some more information about the possible minors you might be able to take [email protected]
Hope this helps!
-Jasmine (Lancaster Student Ambassador)
Reply 9

fine art and design!!!
Reply 10
Original post by kaytiep888

fine art and design!!!

Oh cool! I was considering that too 🙈

Oh cool! I was considering that too 🙈

i applied to both fine art and fine art and design because i didn't know which one was better for me🥲🥲
Reply 12

i applied to both fine art and fine art and design because i didn't know which one was better for me🥲🥲

I was going to apply for art and design but I changed my mind last minute 😭😭

I was going to apply for art and design but I changed my mind last minute 😭😭

i got an offer for both!! i think im gonna go for fine art tho
Actually yeah! I'll have to have a look at it, ty!!

Yes, in most programmes you can pick modules from a course outside of your main degree scheme. This is called a minor and you can read more about it here: https://www.lancaster.ac.uk/welcome/campus-learners/your-first-year-at-lancaster/

Tineke
Lancaster University Student Ambassador
Reply 15

i got an offer for both!! i think im gonna go for fine art tho

Ooh nice! I might see you then ☺️
fine art and design!!!
im doing design!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending