The Student Room Group

GCSE Welsh - listening

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by NKIqbal
I'm doing my listening exam tomorrow and the only thing I can find to revise is the old spec on bbc bitesize. The Marcio was working fine on my computer so I don't know why it wasn't working for you. I'm doing short course - Higher Tier. If anyone has good ideas on how to revise can you please tell us on this forum? :confused: :s-smilie:

Good idea: Listen to Radio cymru and watch S4C without subtitles - see how much you can pick out, this is more helpful to me than the bitesize because it gets me actually thinking in welsh, but I'm full course so it may be a bit dffrent? Oooh where do the answers appear when you press "marcio" I was expecting it to tak m to a new page which it didn't :frown: Probably just problems with my computer :P
marcio button works for i.e but not for chrome.
Reply 22
that'll make sense - I'm using chrome :P
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
Reply 23
Heeeyyy how did it go? x
Reply 24
'Meh' to sum it up. I've had much better exams than that. Many people said it was difficult. I did answer everything but I don't know for sure if the answers are right. Probably the hardest exam I've ever done.
the interview was so hard! i didn't have a clue what was being said about Ioan Griffiths?
Reply 26
Original post by Coffee_Please
the interview was so hard! i didn't have a clue what was being said about Ioan Griffiths?

Ohhh yeah I know what you mean! I think they said somehting along the lines of they went to a drama academy together called radyr or something (don't know how you spell it) I didn't hear what he said about his mum or dad! :L I guessed he was a headteacher and he was a housewife

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending