The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

xLilMizzx
What the hell made you insecure about those lips? Do you know much of a turn off it is when you see men with hardly any lips at all? I know a guy with such a thin top lip its almost nonexistant. And Ive spent a ton of money on lip plumping glosses and treatments because my lips are so small! My mouth in general is small! Im a girl though :/ but Im constantly reapplying my lip balm and I cant go to bed without stickin a load of vaseline on them, if I dont moisturise they look even smaller I think, so in other words you're LUCKY.

From a girls point of view.
Reply 61
No I think big lips are nice.
helloimsteph
Your lips don't have a womanly shape so it's all good. As a girl with big lips I used to be insecure too but I get more compliments about them than anything else! I think you should be happy with your features, if their different to other peoples it doesnt make you wrong, just unique.

Girls look hot with big lips! men don't unfortunitly in my circumstances.

That's one way of putting it.
Well you've seen how many girls on here have tried to prove you wrong...
Reply 64
Sakujo
Hardly.

Most, if not all black people, have big lips. They defianetly have lips larger than white people. In fact, I haven't seen a single black person that doesn't have bigger lips than average except maybe mixed race people.

So much ignorance in three sentences. Fail post of the year award goes toooooooooo *drum roll* SAKUJO!!! :rolleyes:

OP imo and a lot of people's on this thread lol you're one good looking guy and big lips haven't done anyone any harm has it?!

big lips > no lips don't cha think lol :wink: and your lips aren't big anyway tbh which leads me to mention the Jay-Z pic - he is like the worst portrayal of big lips...they're like in a league of their own, soz :eek3:
Reply 65
Local_United_Fan

THIS THREAD IS RACIST

It not racist, it just stereotypical , I'm asian and I got big lips (check out my pic on my profile). I don't see people have problem with my lips. Generically, I born with big lips.
Reply 66
Big lips are so attractive. :coma:
Seriously.

Brendon Urie has big lips. And he is gorgeous!

akagwu8
when ur black, come talk to me...

Exactly , his lips are actually thin compared to a black persons.....:rolleyes:
Reply 68
you're lips are perfectly fine
xo-Heva
Seriously.

Too true! I totally forgot!
They're blow job lips! I joke, I joke, they're a nice size and big (within reason) lips are better than small ones. Gael Garcia Bernal:coma:
xo-Heva
Seriously.

Yeah my lips are that kinda shape. Do you really think he wouldn't look better with smaller lips?
gingerrama
They're blow job lips! I joke, I joke, they're a nice size and big (within reason) lips are better than small ones. Gael Garcia Bernal:coma:

hahhaa Yeah that's one of my mates fav shout, when they want to piss me off! haha Gael Garcia Bernal has not got big lips!
Reply 74
Jay McConville
No, No I assure you I am really insecure about my lips and have been for years. Just though I'd ask people on TSR about it.

I can't believe I have just got neg rep for this!!!

Girls - What do you thi...
received on: 13-06-2009 18:05
Gym gym gym, and your arms are still that thin? lolololol

How pathetic!!!!!

Yeah well, some of the fitness guys on here don't understand that not everyone wants to be absolutely massive. i go gym 3 times a week, and im skinny as hell and tiny, i only do it to help my martial arts. Just ignore it dude, it's only neg rep
Reply 75
big lips are niiiice, trust!
Reply 76
theyre HAWT! very kissable!
Reply 77
explosions hurt

:rofl: They look fine tbh - but if you're that insecure (to a point where it might affect you mentally) maybe think about surgery, once you're 100% sure.

But yea, in your position I wouldn't - nothing wrong with them.
Reply 78
Sakujo
Clicking on this thread I was expecting something like this:

but black people have bigger lips naturally anyway.
Reply 79
i think by most peoples replies you should realise your lips are nothing to worry about. they look fine, honestly. you DO look better with longer hair, though. little tip :p:

Latest