The Student Room Group

Child development on 17th anyone?

I have a feeling there aren't many people on here who do Home economics Child Development on here, but anyway..

Not prepared at all... I have a couple of days to go through an entire revision guide - ooh la la.

If you're doing the child development exam, are you prepared and what board are you doing? I don't seem to be able find any past papers on the ocr website (but I can find the mark schemes, strangely enough), mind offering a helping hand?

Kahh, I'm beginning not to care anymore :holmes:
Reply 1
There's the June '08 past paper here: http://www.ocr.org.uk/Data/publications/past_papers_2008_june/L_GCSE_Home_Economics_Child_Development_1972_02_June_2008_Question_Paper.pdf but apart from that there don't appear to be any others :iiam:
Reply 2
I have a feeling there aren't many people on here who do Home economics Child Development on here, but anyway..

Not prepared at all... I have a couple of days to go through an entire revision guide - ooh la la.

If you're doing the child development exam, are you prepared and what board are you doing? I don't seem to be able find any past papers on the ocr website (but I can find the mark schemes, strangely enough), mind offering a helping hand?

Kahh, I'm beginning not to care anymore :holmes:

yh, im doin child dev. nd i didnt think many people would do it either. I follow the OCR board and i think they do hav past papers on their website. Im dreading this exam because i wont have time to revise 4 it because of psychology tomorrow and statistics the day after. ARGH, totally stressed. But because the coursework is worth 50% i'm hoping that will boost up my grade.
Reply 3
Does anyone know the grade boundaries?
Reply 4
i did child dev lol i got A* in it... =D..i think an A* is 85% and up and A is 70% B is 60% and C is 55% sumthing like that...gdlukkkkkkkk!! x
hey gd luck i ave one aswell on the 17th
Reply 6
ive got it tommorow with aqa
good luck

Latest