The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I'm supprised that 80% of people have said theirs is over 6 inches, when the average is 5.5..
Reply 41
no option for 5.5-6, 6.5-7,7.5-8 or 8.5-9

about half the boys cant vote
Having a poll that starts at the average is probably quite misleading! I have been seen a range of sizes in my time and would guess that the 5-6 inch average is about right.

Having said that, once dated a guy who was absolutely huge in my late teens and couldn't bear the thought of having sex with him so I never did (he was also incredibly lazy at foreplay which didn't really work in his favour), and the smallest (and current) boyfriend (about 4.5-5 I think) satisfies me the most. Maybe its because he makes the most effort? It gets results. Anyway either my body got used to him or we've just changed the angles and stuff because he feels big to me now.

Anyways, if a girl likes you she's not going to care if you're smaller than average. Just focus on the overall experience and she will too.
Reply 43
What ive gathered from this thread:

Men care more about penis size than women.
I don't think you'll get accurate data from this thread.

'9+' is kind of insane.
You have made a strange decision on the possible allowed penis lengths. The penis lengths of 5.5-6, 6.5-7, 7.5-8 and 8.5-9 inches seem to be forbidden.

EDIT: The other problem is that this forum is populated by people of all ages. The voters for the first category might just be kids.
im 15, and i can honestly say i love the size of my penis :smile:
apprently its big :smile:, she made my day:smile:

but yeh i cant complain i think its a pretty good size and im only 15 so its only gonna grow yet isnt it?
Reply 47
Student2806
It's not how big it is, it's what you do with it.

absolutely true!
Reply 48
Mr-Dangerous

but yeh i cant complain i think its a pretty good size and im only 15 so its only gonna grow yet isnt it?

I don't think many women would not sleep with a guy cuz of his penus size, it's just something that women fantasize about. It's the same with a mans obession with big breasts, they love them, yet it doesn't mean they wouldn't go out with a girl who hasn't got such biggins.
Reply 50
Mr-Dangerous

well done on doling out some neg rep and calling me a Bender.
:biggrin:
Kids these days cant take a joke? :p:
TI-84
well done on doling out some neg rep and calling me a Bender.
:biggrin:
Kids these days cant take a joke? :p:

except you neg repped me first

nice one.
Reply 52
Mr-Dangerous
except you neg repped me first

nice one.

Not really.
I neg repped you saying "I dont like people calling me Benders"
and then left my signature underneath, you'll find this was after you neg-repped me :p:
On a serious note. I would love to have 8 inches - I think that is the optimum, slightly on the large side but not too big/ intimidating. Atm I have only slightly above 6 and a half but I am OK with that. Anyway when you have sex 1/2 inches hangs out anyway (or my previous sexual partners were very low depth lol) I think for oral having a big sizie is advantagous but for normal sex I would say anything above 5 is satisfactory.
Reply 54
nolongerhearthemusic
I don't think you'll get accurate data from this thread.

'9+' is kind of insane.

lol you would be surprised how many people have that size! probably have ancestors who where horses! :biggrin:
antdac
lol you would be surprised how many people have that size! probably have ancestors who where horses! :biggrin:

Well, that's just silly. 9 inches is the length between my elbow and my hand (yes I just measured that). No one needs that much penis.
Reply 56
Tetrahydro
I don't think they're referring to your penis.

Haha lol!

That is all.
Reply 57
nolongerhearthemusic
Well, that's just silly. 9 inches is the length between my elbow and my hand (yes I just measured that). No one needs that much penis.

haha yeh pretty long! :biggrin:, they should introduce penis reduction, or cut off some penis and stick it unto someone that needs extra length! :biggrin:: P its funny how you said "No one needs that much penis" :biggrin:
Reply 58
TI-84

:laugh:! bookmarking that
Reply 59
confused_guy
just wondering, these lengths erect or flaccid?

typically all penis measurements are done erect. now unless you're about to tell me you have a 9 inch flaccid dong flapping around down there..

Latest