The Student Room Group

Severe phimosis

So im 16 and ive had phimosis for as long as i can remember it’s embarrassing but i need answers some people are saying to get circumcised or use creams and all these products so let me tell you about my situation. Im 16 and ever since i was little ive had scarring in my foreskin its so severe i cant even pull it back even when im erect. The scarring looks like tounge cuts when your tounge is cut and when you move it it opens up thats my foreskin. And also is there a reason my penis is so black its super dark even thought i scrub so hard and wash it everyday. When i was younger i never touched my penis or pulled on my foreskin i need help please im to scared to go get circumcised or go buy creams because my parents will know. Also one more thing i feel like the tightness of my foreskin is preventing my penis from growing ive been at the same penis size since i was a kid i dont know if the puberty stages are different but i already have facial hair my voice is deep and my testies are bigger and ejaculate white and i have hair growing down there. Is my penis ever growing? And i need a solution to loosen my foreskin because i cant even clean in there its too tight.
Reply 1
Is it painful for you?

Because if it isn't, it doesn't need treating.

Skin down there can be darker than your normal skin tone - is that what you mean by it being black?

Why is it embarrassing?
Reply 2
Original post by Cangreho
So im 16 and ive had phimosis for as long as i can remember it’s embarrassing but i need answers some people are saying to get circumcised or use creams and all these products so let me tell you about my situation. Im 16 and ever since i was little ive had scarring in my foreskin its so severe i cant even pull it back even when im erect. The scarring looks like tounge cuts when your tounge is cut and when you move it it opens up thats my foreskin. And also is there a reason my penis is so black its super dark even thought i scrub so hard and wash it everyday. When i was younger i never touched my penis or pulled on my foreskin i need help please im to scared to go get circumcised or go buy creams because my parents will know. Also one more thing i feel like the tightness of my foreskin is preventing my penis from growing ive been at the same penis size since i was a kid i dont know if the puberty stages are different but i already have facial hair my voice is deep and my testies are bigger and ejaculate white and i have hair growing down there. Is my penis ever growing? And i need a solution to loosen my foreskin because i cant even clean in there its too tight.

What does your GP say?

Quick Reply

Latest