The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Wow another thread on the size of a guy's dick.

All men have one get over it.

Still find it well funny when people boast about it though, cos in most cases you find out from their exes it aint true.
Reply 81
luuucyx
choad hahaha

choad?

ooohhhh choad! no.
Well, at the time of writing, if it weren't for the 30 liars who claim to have 9+ inches of man meat the results would fit a nice bell-shaped curve. (WAAAAAAY!!! IN your endo.)
TLG
All men have one get over it.

That's actually not true.
Reply 84
I voted 9+ for a laugh

It really doesnt ******* matter. Since when was sex ever just about putting it in and out?
Reply 85
Sephiroth
That's actually not true.

Okay maybe if some of them get it castrated or something or other. My gf showed me some guy cutting his off, I was lke "MEGA OUCH".
Reply 86
1) Is it too big or small? Average
2) Embarrassed about my size? No
3) Would Girls approve? I don't think they'd be that bothered to be honest
4) Is Size really important? No, provided it isn't tiny & does the job
Reply 87
taheki
Everyone loves a big sausage

heheheheh :biggrin:
Reply 88
Local_United_Fan
Brah wtf is your profile pic all about? If you're gonna post body-only shots then you should ensure you don't have the body of a prepubescent girl first.

Eh? I don't have a profile pic... Never have.
Tbh unless it's massive, tiny or odd in some other way; we don't really notice. As long as it does what it's supposed to and doesn't smell bad then it's fine.

A general note on penises: they never look pretty. But then neither do girl bits either. I don't think guys should get too hung up about it.
I laughed my way through the whole of this thread.

(Immature? Pretty much).
Azzer
Someone has been watching "Micheal McIntyre's Comedy Roadshow" haven't they. The first episode in Edinburgh I do believe?? :biggrin:

Haha, you're the 4th person to say that now...

Pretty funny.:yep:
Reply 92
i'm talking to a guy with a 8.5 penis.
the other week he was about to do the nasty with a girl and she took one look and said 'this ain't gonna work' apparently.
that's rough!
CHAMON
They call me donkey dick :wink:

Lolz nice profile pic - you anorexic brah?
Reply 94
CHAMON
They call me donkey dick :wink:

they call me king dong :wink:
Reply 95
nolongerhearthemusic
Well, that's just silly. 9 inches is the length between my elbow and my hand (yes I just measured that). No one needs that much penis.

how small is your forearm? i just measured mine and i could add the length of my erect penis to yours and it still wouldnt make the length of my forearm :biggrin:

just fyi my forearm is roughly 11.5 inches.. you do the math ladies :wink:

Latest