The Student Room Group

The Legend of Zelda Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
HighSkies
Spirit tracks any good? :smile:

It's not bad, I didn't think it was better than Phantom Hourglass but lots of things have been improved. I found it really hard to use the pan pipes though... kind of ruined it for me :frown:
HighSkies
Spirit tracks any good? :smile:

Yah its quite good! I hijacked my sisters DS for a fortnight to get the game done. Only handheld zelda game ive played though, so I can't give a relative score.
Reply 182
It's a good game...but not that great. I love Phantom Hourglass more than this one...but I missed Link to the past...or Minish Cap :p:
Me!!!!
Regarding twilight princess has anybody ever found that if you stop playing at certain points like before a boss you get thrown back to the beginning of the level and it's impossible to get back. I've been retracing my steps in the arbiters grounds for days but i can't seem to get back to where i was.Think i should just start again or is there some way of reseting it to the beginning of that level so i can play it as though for the first time?
Reply 185
Wow, what a quiet society. Good news, Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword has been confirmed as being set before OoT.
Completed Ocarina of Time on Thursday. I got given it as a present in '98.

=-D
FINISHED twilight princess :smile:
now onto OoT on DS untill the new Wii game comes out :p:
Reply 188
t3h_y0u553f
Completed Ocarina of Time on Thursday. I got given it as a present in '98.

=-D

:woo: :woo: woohooo......I also got OOT in 98 , but sadly have yet to actually finish the game :o: .

Does anyone have a release date for Skyward Sword?.I"ve seen some clips online ( cant remember where) and it looks fantastic :biggrin:
They said sometime in 2011, so it's a while off sadly :frown:
Reply 190
Zeldas are generally the only games I finish straight off without having to force myself.
Reply 191
Wish I Could Change This
They said sometime in 2011, so it's a while off sadly :frown:

Thats agesssss away :frown:
I love The Legend of Zelda games :biggrin:

Finished Spirit Tracks not too long ago :smile:
Ocarina of Time is so much fun: I will never forget all the strange glitches on my Nintendo 64 :biggrin:
Classics can't die. Zelda is my childhood.
Reply 194
Original post by Maths_Lover
I love The Legend of Zelda games :biggrin:

Finished Spirit Tracks not too long ago :smile:
Ocarina of Time is so much fun: I will never forget all the strange glitches on my Nintendo 64 :biggrin:

Getting the 3DS release of it? I know I am.
Original post by Hylean
Getting the 3DS release of it? I know I am.

I am not :frown:
Oh, how many hours I have spent playing The Legend of Zelda :biggrin:
Have you watched Ocarina of Time Abridged by Adamwestlapdog on Youtube?
Reply 196
Skyward Sword is due out in the holoday season.

Some story info:

Spoiler

Reply 197
Some artwork. SS seems to explain the bird iconography on the shields and in the Royal family's coat of arms.

Reply 198

Interesting trailer. Jabu appears to be involved; Link appears to be wearing a similar outfit to the beginning of TP; Link and Zelda appear to be very close. If they are exceptionally close, as in love, that might explain why they are fated to come together all the time.
(edited 12 years ago)
Right so my post further up looks like I was drunk.

Anyway, I've completed OoT and Wind Waker, never really got into Majorca's Mask (is it any good?).

I have twilight Princess for my Gamecube but it took me months to track it down so I've never opened it as it's my prized posession and worth about £80 now. I have it for my Wii though so will play it on that instead I think.

I also have Master Quest for my Gamecube/Wii so am tempted to give that a whirl aswell.

Quick Reply

Latest