Reply 2
Do you have a backup plan?
Reply 3
Original post by user123456324
3 questions

How old r u
What do you play
How good r u

i'm now in yr 11 but im 15. i want to play league of legends. i'm not so great since i just started but i recently stopped cos of GCSEs
Reply 4
Original post by kelrasheed
Do you have a backup plan?

I thought i could be a solicitor cos that's what they want me to be but i will also study it and esports alongside
Original post by Sooha
i'm now in yr 11 but im 15. i want to play league of legends. i'm not so great since i just started but i recently stopped cos of GCSEs

I think if you want to be an esports player you should be patient and spend time trying to master it. You're 15 you should try to focus on school and where you can, play League of Legends in your own time. Your parents shouldn't stop you from doing what you want to do, but try not to go a million miles per hour into trying to attain what you want, relax and just keep getting better at League of Legends, and at some point you will become an Esports player and you will find the success you seek.
Reply 6
Original post by JDINCINERATOR
I think if you want to be an esports player you should be patient and spend time trying to master it. You're 15 you should try to focus on school and where you can, play League of Legends in your own time. Your parents shouldn't stop you from doing what you want to do, but try not to go a million miles per hour into trying to attain what you want, relax and just keep getting better at League of Legends, and at some point you will become an Esports player and you will find the success you seek.

Thank you!! :smile: i will do that
Reply 7
In fact, it is not so easy to become an eSportsman. Playing super cool is one thing, but getting paid for it is quite another. For now, you should focus on your studies and play in your free time. Maybe later you will change your mind about being an eSportsman, so you will always have a plan b, which you will prepare for yourself by studying well.

Quick Reply

Latest