The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It's got a **** hot F1 circuit (well, it will be when it's complete). I know. I've driven* it. :yep: And to me, that's all that matters.

*In a virtual sense, that is
Sherlock.H
and the problem is?

Think about it, if your country was full of forigners and you were a minority, even your language is not spoken anymore, what do you think is the problem?

I dont give a damn about Dubai or the whole middle east, am just saying what I saw when I went there, kinda suprised me the amount of Indians there
My cousin's went to a park in dubai and there was like a long line but one girl kept going on and on so my older cousin got pi**ed. The older girl was like this is my land we get treated first blah blah blah, my cuz got soo angry, someone said 'Europa' or something loool so she goes sorry, sorry :rolleyes:
Reply 23
Media student
Think about it, if your country was full of forigners and you were a minority, even your language is not spoken anymore, what do you think is the problem?

I dont give a damn about Dubai or the whole middle east, am just saying what I saw when I went there, kinda suprised me the amount of Indians there

Nope.
I still don't see a problem.
Reply 24
InvoluntarySlacker

If you aren't arab, have a degree or white...you will likely have a manual labour job in Dubai.

Hmm... I know a British-Indian with a couple of accounting qualifications in addition to A-Levels earning over £200k per year doing some sort of project management in Dubai.
OP's conclusion: Dubai's filled with Indians.

OP's point: unknown (?)
MsAnonymous<3
My cousin's went to a park in dubai and there was like a long line but one girl kept going on and on so my older cousin got pi**ed. The older girl was like this is my land we get treated first blah blah blah, my cuz got soo angry, someone said 'Europa' or something loool so she goes sorry, sorry :rolleyes:

Cool story, Bro.
Media student
When 90% of the UK population are foreigners (like Dubai now), then am sure you will vote for Nick Griffin

That will be a long way off. The 90% foreigners I mean.
Then again so is the mere idea of me voting for an ******** like Nick Griffin.
QED
Hmm... I know a British-Indian with a couple of accounting qualifications in addition to A-Levels earning over £200k per year doing some sort of project management in Dubai.

am sure hes got some sort of connections since Dubai is full of his cousins
Reply 29
So whats wrong with Indians in Dubai?

Are they threatening to take over?

Are they kicking puppies?

Did they leave the toilet seat up?

:confused:
Cultivated
OP's conclusion: Dubai's filled with Indians.

OP's point: unknown (?)

Are you an indian? looks like it from that photo, have you been to Dubai lately? if so, did think to yourself and say, am I in Mumbai!!!:biggrin:
They are filling the gap in the job market (or at least were)
Media student
Are you an indian? looks like it from that photo, have you been to Dubai lately? if so, did think to yourself and say, am I in Mumbai!!!:biggrin:

Never been in Mumbai, so how would I know? :curious:
I'm not Indian. A quarter Emirati and a quarter Yemeni, so I go to Dubai every other year. All I can say is: it's diverse. Heh.
Cultivated
Never been in Mumbai, so how would I know? :curious:
I'm not Indian. A quarter Emirati and a quarter Yemeni, so I go to Dubai every other year. All I can say is: it's diverse. Heh.

I just saw the photo on your profile, wah wah wah, you look gorgeous:o:
Reply 34
Media student
am sure hes got some sort of connections since Dubai is full of his cousins

Yeah. Except it's not.
mikeyd85
It's got a **** hot F1 circuit (well, it will be when it's complete). I know. I've driven* it. :yep: And to me, that's all that matters.

*In a virtual sense, that is

Hot airport too:p: , actually very cool
Why can't everyone get along and say we are all humans, one single race? :cry:
TBH I saw the same number of brown people at both DXB and Heathrow...
Reply 38
The racist card brigade are gonna have a field day on this thread.
Reply 39
tom//
arent there a lot of chinese people there too?

The numbers have increased a lot. I went Dubai in year 6 and loved it, there was quite a few indians there but no other foreigners (i didn't see anyway). I went last year and saw a lot of chinese people.

I don't like Dubai anymore, it's just too busy and crowded all the time. 5 years ago it was perfect before it became popular.

Latest

Trending

Trending