The Student Room Group

Have you ever been called ugly?

Scroll to see replies

All through school by both bullies and people who didn't even know me.
Tbh leaving school was the best thing that ever happened but it's taken ages to build self-esteem...kids are just cruel.
i used to get called ugly every single day at primary school.. i remember the first time someone complimented me and i was like... WHAT?!

it has affected my self esteem loads, i find it really hard to take compliments. tbh whenever people tell me something good about my looks i feel im being lied to, even though i tell them that and they say they arent lying.
Reply 342
I always had the tendency to have really pretty best friends who got all the attention growing up and always felt ugly (still do sometimes).

I was called ugly by one guy in my class quite a few times in high school and last year I bumped into him in a club. He tried to talk to me but I just avoided him, I actually got really stressed and left early, but on my way out he asked if he had a chance with me and I was like 'no friggin way!'

Karma's a bitch :biggrin:
Yes.
It kind of dwarfs in comparison to someone looking at you then running into the street nearly getting knocked over by cars. I was like..I'm that ugly?
Been called ugly a couple times but been told im ******* gorgeous countless times. XD
Firstly, you look like you've been smacked in the face with an ugly stick.

Secondly, go eat a penis you ****.
Ladipidoo
You have a penis on your chest.

Oh my last comment was aimed at you.
biggBANANA
Oh my last comment was aimed at you.

Lmao, Jebus Christ - calm the **** down.
Ladipidoo
Lmao, Jebus Christ - calm the **** down.

Calm the **** down? What kind of a response did you expect when you made that initial comment?

Also, in how did it look like a ******* penis on my chest?
biggBANANA
Calm the **** down? What kind of a response did you expect when you made that initial comment?

Also, in how did it look like a ******* penis on my chest?

:curious: I was only joking, and I wasn't trying to offend you or anything. No need to 'type' in the tone of voice :hmmm:
It's the internet - you should stop taking it so seriously.

Look at your picture, then tell me what that thing is prodding out of your chest. No, actually dont - wouldn't want you to throw another hissy fit :rolleyes:
Ladipidoo
:curious: I was only joking, and I wasn't trying to offend you or anything. No need to 'type' in the tone of voice :hmmm:
It's the internet - you should stop taking it so seriously.

Look at your picture, then tell me what that thing is prodding out of your chest. No, actually dont - wouldn't want you to throw another hissy fit :rolleyes:

I dont like when people, especially randoms are rude to me.

If you must know it's a heart moniter which i had fitted a year ago because i was experiencing palpatations as a result of an irregular heart beat and the moniters due to come out in a couple of weeks.

A hissy fit? No. If you had simply asked what it was and not said it was a penis, i would have told you in a civil manner but nah you had to drop some silly comment that you knew would piss me off.
x-Disenchanted-x
All through school by both bullies and people who didn't even know me.
Tbh leaving school was the best thing that ever happened but it's taken ages to build self-esteem...kids are just cruel.

Well you're god damn gorgeous now :wink: , so the past doesn't mattah :smile:
biggBANANA
I dont like when people, especially randoms are rude to me.

If you must know it's a heart moniter which i had fitted a year ago because i was experiencing palpatations as a result of an irregular heart beat and the moniters due to come out in a couple of weeks.

A hissy fit? No. If you had simply asked what it was and not said it was a penis, i would have told you in a civil manner but nah you had to drop some silly comment that you knew would piss me off.

Ah, I apologise. I wasn't trying to be rude. I dunno, it just looked a bit odd, I guess. But I wasn't trying to poke fun at you or anything. Once again, I'm really sorry.

Do you suffer from a heart murmur by any chance?
Ladipidoo
Ah, I apologise. I wasn't trying to be rude. I dunno, it just looked a bit odd, I guess. But I wasn't trying to poke fun at you or anything. Once again, I'm really sorry.

Do you suffer from a heart murmur by any chance?

Well you pissed me off alot, however i am willing to accept your apology and forget the previously made remarks.

I'm not sure what the appropriate medical term is but what i uderstand is this, I have like a second node or something which sends electrical impulses out through the heart causing it to beat again which then disrupts the rythm of my sinoatrial node and then it just all gets wierd.
Probably yeah.
Reply 355
i've been told i'm handsome more than im ugly, but the ugly comments have a bigger impact than the handsome comments
Yup.
Reply 357
Not since I was 14
Reply 358
in primary school once.but that doesnt count i guess as if it was ages ago ahah.
i don't care of the ones who don't find me attractive or just a normal girl, only for those who find me gorgoeus which are much more
Hell to the yes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending