The Student Room Group

Have you ever been called ugly?

Scroll to see replies

I think most people have to be honest...
But yeah I tend not to take it to heart just deflect it back someones a rude ass to me i will make it a point of interest to destroy them in return.
besides everyone will be considered pretty or handsome to someone one persons opinion is of no consequence and if its in high school [which i'll be damned if it isnt] just wait, youll get the last laugh from my PoV the 'hot' people in school generally end up looking burnt out or ending up in a low field and poor. The upside to being sexually ignored is you may well actually do well and end up in a good place later and when you're interviewing one of the ass's who called you ugly youll get to gloat when you tell them to go get a job handing out flyers where you can see them from your sky scraper office window :smile:
A few times at school, I don't know whether they meant it or were just being dicks. It did affect my self esteem back then. I'm more comfortable with how I look now (I think i'm average looking).
Everyone has been called ugly! If you don't think you have, they just didn't say it to your face :smile:
Only by my brother I think

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys do you really think looks are important?? What about personality? I personally would date a guy if he was disabled yet he had a brilliant personality. You guys I think we should follow of what the personality says not by looks!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've never been called attractive by someone in real life. (The internet doesn't count)
Yupp
in secondary school
a lot
:biggrin:
there was a fifty quid bet to kiss me at a sixth form ball so yeah that kind of implied people think I'm ugly
I've never been called ugly and would never call someone else ugly. Ugly is such a harsh word =(

Looks are subjective though so I wouldn't feel hurt if anyone was to ever call me ugly.
Original post by JustADude_
Maybe they saynice things behind your back:P

who knows eh :innocent:
Original post by thecatwithnohat
who knows eh :innocent:

loool
you know, i know.. :biggrin::tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending