The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
spicu
ive never had any money be withdrawn,but i get randomly emails saying my paypal has been accessed from a foreign IP address,can i please click on the link below to confirm details. THe link never works!

Then again im also suspecious of it being a scam. Im confused!

Does anyone else get this?

Yes, that's a scam. If you get any more then delete them and don't click the link
Reply 21
mrzok
www.paypalsucks.com

btw you can never delte your bank details from paypal

they are thieves

could you change the details though, so that it doesn't work?
Reply 22
my bank charges me £4 too.

its not a mistake, it just sucks.
BTW... apparently if this happens to anyone they should contact their bank immediately as banks have an obligation to refund you the disputed money immediately and then start talking to Paypal about it. And bearing in mind it's a bank, Paypal will probably listen...
Reply 24
thefish_uk
BTW... apparently if this happens to anyone they should contact their bank immediately as banks have an obligation to refund you the disputed money immediately and then start talking to Paypal about it. And bearing in mind it's a bank, Paypal will probably listen...

That's only if it's a direct debit
Juno
That's only if it's a direct debit

Well, vinny221 said the money had been taken straight from his bank account, and that happens by direct debit... I know how it works, I've used Paypal before.
Reply 26
thefish_uk
Well, vinny221 said the money had been taken straight from his bank account, and that happens by direct debit... I know how it works, I've used Paypal before.

No, not always
I don't know why that's happened, I've never been charged...

I would think it's your bank's fault rather than Paypal's, take it up with them.

Latest

Trending

Trending